Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

YOU'RE LOST AT SEA THEN ILL COMMAND YOUR BOAT TO ME AGAIN

DON'T LOOK TOO FAR

RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE

THATS WHERE I AM

giphy.gif

this is the kind of content I want to see!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10/10

I know MAC being the album opener is predictable but when listening to L4L into NFR, the transition between Get Free and MAC would be so amazing

negAbhB.png

y'all talk a lot but y'all are gonna buy the album regardless

The only Lana album I have is BTD Paradise so no I'm not gonna buy it lmao (stream for sure)

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

according to @borntothrive on instagram, Alex (and probably Ashley) are going to be performing with Lana on friday

oh fuck i forgot about her friday performance. i’m trying to not get my hopes up but it’s hard

2wd8tw4.gif

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

oh fuck i forgot about her friday performance. i’m trying to not get my hopes up but it’s hard

2wd8tw4.gif

Honestly even if the album had already been released the setlist would still be 90% BTD with two songs from Ultraviolence, one from LFL and maybe three or four from NFR so...

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

the most important thing about waiting for anything regarding NFR is the friends we made along the way

:omfg2: 

i just realized 13 Beaches and HBTB are both about Lana's attempt at hiding from fame at beaches.

Yall think NFR will have a song following that theme

negAbhB.png

Yes, I’m excited for the album too, but y’all act like the o wan die leant have a catalogue of 250+ plus songs y’all can listen to in the meantime

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You