Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I want to die

Which Lana Del Rey song is this?

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I feel like lana's over the album, and maybe even the instagram baddie thing. She's a quiet gentle LA earth and herb/yoga loving poet now. Things will just sit still for the next couple of months and then Lana will like randomly release the album with maybe one Instagram caption, and the vast majority of her online presence will be towards the poetry book that, after months of talking about how she's binding and pressing it herself and the book will be so beautiful, will probably get thrown together in an ebook. 

What about Yosem*te? Ur cult needs u don't give up I believe in u 10rsea0.jpg

if i was told to shed my current layer of wilted and frackled skin in order to rebirth my metallic maneuvering flesh into the newly exposed sunlight for my innocent child to bear her bountiful and feathered wings i would do so in a heartbeat but i am a measly intangible blob of .⃞.⃞.⃞.⃞ and .⃞.⃞.⃞.⃞.⃞.⃞.⃞.⃞.⃞.⃞.⃞.⃞.⃞.⃞.⃞.⃞.⃞circulating and weaving in between rocket ship garbage orbiting the crusted heated earth wailing into the cosmos 

if i was told to shed my current layer of wilted and frackled skin in order to rebirth my metallic maneuvering flesh into the newly exposed sunlight for my innocent child to bear her bountiful and feathered wings i would do so in a heartbeat but i am a measly intangible blob of .⃞.⃞.⃞.⃞ and .⃞.⃞.⃞.⃞.⃞.⃞.⃞.⃞.⃞.⃞.⃞.⃞.⃞.⃞.⃞.⃞.⃞circulating and weaving in between rocket ship garbage orbiting the crusted heated earth wailing into the cosmos 

Do what u must King 10rsea0.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

I mean we all knew Lana's writing skills declined when she wrote a certain album. I'm not going to name names so you guys can guess yourself, but she even said herself it wasn't about the words anymore, the whole album was made just for a vibe sonically. It doesn't surprise me she's writing about telsa mom cars, I mean between "blue blue blue" "stranger than a stranger" "hello it's the most famous woman you know on the ipad" don't forget the fact that every chorus is repetitive

Our honeymoon x3

And a lust life x2

Keeps us alive X2

He loved guns and roses x4

I'm a sad girl x3

Money power glory X2

And many, many more

When you don't practice a skill, let alone live a life to have material to write about, of course you're going to lose it. I mean How To Disappear showed us Lana is still capable of her storytelling skills, she just chooses to go a pretentious artsy fartsy route because she wants to be considered an obscure writer like a Kurt Cobain type, which there's nothing wrong with that, but you'd be lying to yourself if you didn't say Lana has been playing the part of a try hard with these recent poems/lyrics. I get that she wants to be taken seriously as a writer, I just wish she would take some classes. There's nothing wrong with practicing your skills. Even Mariah Carey and Ariana Grande have vocal coaches. It's something we all got to do. Lana would move miles ahead of only she nudged herself into the right direction. I think she'd honestly like going back to writers class. But will she? Who knows :sadcore:

i think we ALL have to agree on this 1Tb9KNl.gif

i will love you until the end of time.

#BoycottLana2k19 please let it be 2019...

Best American Record says hi. :creep:

Omfg I forgot about BAR :deadbanana: imagine living in the alternate timeline where Born To Die, Ultraviolence, Honeymoon and Lust For Life are called God Bless America, Black Beauty, Music To Watch Boys To and Best American Record :biblio: That shit spooky

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

The worst part is that she's failing miserably at it

She was a better "instagram baddie" before she decided to become an "instagram baddie"

Just like she was a better poet before she decided to become a poet

This is so true, it hurts. lmao