Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Omfg I forgot about BAR :deadbanana: imagine living in the alternate timeline where Born To Die, Ultraviolence, Honeymoon and Lust For Life are called God Bless America, Black Beauty, Music To Watch Boys To and Best American Record :biblio: That shit spooky

I would certainly not mind Summertime Sadness, Cruel World, Music To Watch Boys To and Best American Record...but if BAR was the LFL we ended up getting just with a different name, everyone on lanaboards would call it Worst American Record lmao

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

is NFR even real? She’s made tons of shit up before only to abandon it and pretend it never happened :toofunny: i mean really, I wouldn’t be shocked at this point

(This is partially a joke. Partially serious. Lol)

LMAO the album doesn't even exist

It would make sense also cause MAC supposedly being Yosemite redone, and she said in LFL she wasn't quite there yet, but Get Free was the closest she was, so it would make sense. 

This is how I feel. I don't care what she wears or what makeup she does. She's clearly tried to distance herself from fame and make it about the music.. Which is fine with me. 

Make it about the music? 30mgs of whatever you're snorting please.  :hooker:

I don't know about y'all but never was I as disappointed with that era as am with this one :biblio:

I was literally thinking today (...that i thought) that its literally pointless now to either do a normal rollout or suprise drop it... Worst era ever. Its literally similar to what I, a poor 20 yr old DIY musician, did with my album last year :rip: single 6 months becore the album, LQ videos recorded w my phone, lowkey/acoustic production, nature imagery... :lmao:

I was literally thinking today (...that i thought) that its literally pointless now to either do a normal rollout or suprise drop it... Worst era ever. Its literally similar to what I, a poor 20 yr old DIY musician, did with my album last year :rip: single 6 months becore the album, LQ videos recorded w my phone, lowkey/acoustic production, nature imagery... :lmao:

Yeah all I'm looking forward to is the songs and even then, I should have never listened to the snippets :deadbanana: I only did cause I thought that meant the album was coming soon

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Yeah all I'm looking forward to is the songs and even then, I should have never listened to the snippets :deadbanana: I only did cause I thought that meant the album was coming soon

It was all a devilish plan by Ms Del Ray under the influence of a matcha overdose

What if Lana went full Nine Inch Nails and made a grungy art rock concept album about the Manson Murders.

except she doesnt have that talent 

it would be probably her with a acoustic guitar singing "oOOOooOOoOOooOooOoOh pale moonlight mansons in the air tonight sipping sprite im your baby im alive "

Lana being edgy? I've got to laugh! This is the same girl who changed the UV music video plot. Miss Rey is a calm mature lady who likes eating thesauruses with her matcha tea in the morning and writing about how she feels being famous. Edginess has left the chat

so she is starting to cancel shows... and we don't have news on new music... i don't like where this is going

She's pregnant with Jack's baby and it's going to pop out of the womb with a nine inch nose, prescription glasses and a scary smile :biblio:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif