Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

At this point the album better come w a diamond bracelet and Gucci slides

And inside the Gucci slides there's a hand written personal apology letter and a ticket you can only spend once that entails Lana taking a plane to your house and reading you a bed time story, before tucking you in and singing a song of your choice to fall asleep to as a lullaby

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

She shot the cover yesterday, she can't release the album in 11 days. Even if it's a surprise drop. The booklet and all that stuff has to be done, which usually takes more than 11 days. Don't get your expectations too high. Those articles are pure sh*t and not professional at all.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

She shot the cover yesterday, she can't release the album in 11 days. Even if it's a surprise drop. The booklet and all that stuff has to be done, which usually takes more than 11 days. Don't get your expectations too high. Those articles are pure sh*t and not professional at all.

We also still dont know if its the album cover or just a magazine cover...

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Imagine if all of her fans are as tired and over it as we are lmao the album will open with 20k sales SPS at most  :lmao:

I don't think she'd mind. When you make a conscious choice to keep an album release as hush hush as possible, and do everything you can to kill the hype, you're obviously okay with it not selling well. A commercial failure or two aren't going to affect her lifestyle, she can afford not to care. Her priority is her vision of how she wants things to go down (low effort, stripped back, chill, minimal involvement). And I may not like it as a fan, but as an artist, I respect that. Her label on the other hand, whose priority is profit, probably isn't too crazy about her little plan, which is why they're making her do some interviews and shows.

Just my opinion.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.