Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

happiness is a big warm dick

I know of a 30% tumblr demographic willing to buy that track, get on it team stat yes get that hit single we've been ready fock ye give it to me this is heaven what we truly want 2iu5izm.jpg

Slightly off topic, but when was the last time she made a song that hit as hard as G&M..? Miss the grandeur of her older stuff nd I know we won't get it as solidly w the next record, just doesn't vibe the same w what we've gotten so far, and overall but yeah 

UV/Honeymoon

No border, no text.

Imagine just a fat picture of her head spanning across the album cover. That's it. Periodt.

Or like honestly just a picture of her doing normal things

LanaxUO.jpg

I love humble

giphy.gif

Vulture published an article today saying the album was coming March 29th. Her team still letting major publications say this :rip:

Part of me wants to believe its a surprise release on the 29th :'(, but I know I'm just gonna be very disappointed... 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

I'm not being pessimistic for the sake of being pessimistic; no one could possibly be as awful at planning surprise releases as Lana & her management have been, if this was in fact meant to be a surprise release. Getting into fights with fans? Insulting random teenagers? Flat out stating the album isn't finished and that it will probably take a while until it is? That doesn't sound like a fun little surprise to me.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

The level of unprofessionalism...omg 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The level of unprofessionalism...omg 

when stans gush over Venice Bitch not realizing "fresh out of fucks forever" was about her career :toofunny:

when stans gush over Venice Bitch not realizing "fresh out of fucks forever" was about her career :toofunny:

At the point where I don't give a fuck when it comes out, as long as she just takes a fucking break after it's released so she can care about her career again lol

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I've honestly met Lana half way at this point. She's fresh out of fucks for her career, and I'm fresh outta fucks for NFR! :party: She can release it now, later, next year, or scrap the whole damn thing. I'm over it, and I hope you guys take the initiative to do so as well :heart: Don't let this bitch treat you like shit cause she thinks she has you in the palm of her hands, fight the system girls! :thumb3:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

At the point where I don't give a fuck when it comes out, as long as she just takes a fucking break after it's released so she can care about her career again lol

I wish she finds a man who will worship her or something because fucking with all these lowlifes has really done a number on her and it shows

Me coming to this thread back in november when she had just released two brand new songs, had just performed at the Apple event and was going to (allegedly) drop the poetry book in december and the album in january

tumblr_inline_pmqoxq27Xb1utcg5c_250.gif

Me coming to this thread now after she became a wannabe instagram influencer, released that dreadful song also known as Hope and is now acting like an art attack viwer making the covers of her poetry book all by herself like the barbaric she is and not giving a fuck about her album that we have no idea if still exists

4sou33x3.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I still love her though, but as a true fan who cares, instead of encouraging her "I don't give a fuck" personality she's been grooming ever since she became friends with the LA theatre cast of Mean Girls, instead of sheepishly saying "I will support her no matter what, even if she falsely lies to fans and wants to muddy up her own career with childish behavior" I'm just going to watch from a far.

I don't really think fans understand when an artist starts to not give a fuck, and you still throw your money at them, you're basically greenlighting the bad behaviour. Why would Lana want to put effort into her next era if she know her fans will throw money at something half assed she does? She already has the life she wants and is making an album she loves, so she's not losing anything. It's the fans that are at a loss. It's like giving your kid a cookie after they called you a bitch, you're just encouraging bad habits. Tough love works ladies! :umadney:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I've honestly met Lana half way at this point. She's fresh out of fucks for her career, and I'm fresh outta fucks for NFR! :party: She can release it now, later, next year, or scrap the whole damn thing. I'm over it, and I hope you guys take the initiative to do so as well :heart: Don't let this bitch treat you like shit cause she thinks she has you in the palm of her hands, fight the system girls! :thumb3:

So true! I wish we'd get some leaks though... If 3-4 UV demos leaked I'd be set until December lol