Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

and you were not the only one warned! x

Didn’t see that. Sorry sis x

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

NFR - NOT FOR REAL

1. Hickeys shaped like Stars

2. Tattoos b4 Bros

3. Biking Legends Forever

4. Mythical Moonbows

5. Futuristic Diner

6. Tinderland is the new Disneyland

7. Under The Bridge ( Where The Trolls Live )

8. Cinnamon Stix

9. Happiness is a Butt/ER/Fly

10. Venice Bitch

11. Stupid for being Fatty

12. Hey BlueBeard

13. Hoes are Dangerous 4 A Woe Man

14. Marina's Complex ART

if nothing happens at the end of april i will call my mum a whore and lock myself in the bathroom

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Fantasy said news on Thursday. 

If the "news" is anything other than a song or an actual release date for the album or book ... kms

What's fantasy? Link?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

U know, just imagine how much Lana'd get done if she hired some gays to promote and plan her merch and aided her in times of when she doesnt give a fuck of artistic direction. We are Lanacorp. Here to serve u. 11b50n7.jpg Like daaaamnnnn somebody call her manager

For Lana’s next album era she should hire 5 gays with the title “The Elites” to promote everything for that era. It could be a great social experiment honestly for ANY artist. But honestly we would work her ass to DEATH.

giphy.gif

For Lana’s next album era she should hire 5 gays with the title “The Elites” to promote everything for that era. It could be a great social experiment honestly for ANY artist. But honestly we would work her ass to DEATH.

Scratch that title, it seems stuffy or too Pokemon Elite 4. But yea, it'll b like a combination of Khloe K's Revenge Body and Queer Eye but for young stars/starlets. She'll need an adequate amount of rest nightly, and 1 hour break time every 8 hours. Creative direction, lifestyle habits. Personal coaching, a security guard. Social media assistant. Lana + professionalism n work ethic? My god 2v8s3g3.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

so u want her to sacrifice her humanity and freedom in return for various vocally-fried faggots trying to slam a 34/35yo woman into standards of her late twenties and a mish-mash sounds none of them could probably agree upon

so u want her to sacrifice her humanity and freedom in return for various vocally-fried faggots trying to slam a 34/35yo woman into standards of her late twenties and a mish-mash sounds none of them could probably agree upon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xDL0NoF1Io  :oic: 

I mean no need to demonize it. She's already established, but when she's a record to follow up with, it wouldn't hurt to have solid deadlines to follow. They'll be there to remind and advise her. Assistants . I trust she'll have the most to do when it comes to her artistic vision, but'll need a push actually having those ideas come out to the practical world. That's where they'd come in. It'll b like so and so era hotline bc honestly, idk what Ben really does  :um3:

UV/Honeymoon

Fantasy said news on Thursday. 

If the "news" is anything other than a song or an actual release date for the album or book ... kms

Well, IF that thing about Thursday is true and IF it is album related, I think it will be the lead single but I doubt that we are getting any news...

iv9uXjw.gif

vb is the best ((released)) song from this era, sorry not sorry!

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

vb is the best ((released)) song from this era, sorry not sorry!

I'm on the fence.

Venice Bitch - honestly - I really hate agreeing with Ben on anything, but I agree that it's too long. I think it would have more of an impact if it was shorter. I think around 5 - 6 minutes would've been perfect.

Mariners Apartment Complex, to me, feels slightly contrived lyrically - but overall I really like it.

I like Hope, but the her delivery is almost hysterical in places and it's very intense, and it's not the type of thing I would put on repeat. I'm not saying that that's a bad thing, just that I haven't played it as much as the other two as a result.

So I guess I'm still deciding which is my favourite. I'm trying not to overplay any of them until we get the album because I want to be able to enjoy it in its entirety.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

MAC is the best, period.

I like all the released tracks so far but MAC is so special to me. Lyrics, production, meaning, vibe - it all works for me.

Venice Bitch is still one of the best songs she's ever made

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

No song is too long, provided you mix it up a bit and go a little crazy so it doesn't sound the same all the way through. Ya'll think VB is long but some artists out there deadass make a single song that is more than 20 minutes long.

Exhibit A :oic:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven