Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

ooh i know, let's go back to blaming eVuL iNtErScOpE!!!! that always works! let's continue completely ignoring her clear statement that all of this is intentional and blame a bunch of faceless guys in suits. then ben. then, idk, chase? billy eyelash? lady gaga? her tragic romance with jack jerkinoff?

can we just pin this, then lock the thread :lolliney:

CAN SOMEONE DIRECT ME TO WHERE I CAN SEE PHOTOS FROM NORMAN IS SHE COVERING THSI?

SORRY I CANT HEAR YOU, COULD YOU SPEAK A LITTLE LOUDER?

it's just the way i feel

CAN SOMEONE DIRECT ME TO WHERE I CAN SEE PHOTOS FROM NORMAN

IS SHE COVERING THSI?

there is no information. there may have once been information, but there was never certainty. there will never be certainty. there will never be information.  we persevere. we listen to other artists. we wait for leaks.  we stay disappointed.  welcome

YEAH... I WRITE IN CAPS... USUALLY YOU ONLY DO THAT WHEN YOURE EXCITED BUT CANT A GIRL BE EXCITED ABOUT EVERYTHING? 67 YEARS OLD AND IM JUST SEEING THE GOOD IN LIFE

I'm changing anxiety medications which is bringing on some... strange... dreams, but anyway I dreamt that NFR was out!!! And I listened to individual songs. A couple were like Honeymoon songs, but with the NFR aesthetic and I really loved the album. Then I woke up hahaha 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

YEAH... I WRITE IN CAPS... USUALLY YOU ONLY DO THAT WHEN YOURE EXCITED BUT CANT A GIRL BE EXCITED ABOUT EVERYTHING? 67 YEARS OLD AND IM JUST SEEING THE GOOD IN LIFE

all right, i love you

it's just the way i feel

Bless your heart  :kiss:

I honestly thought LonelyLolitaMotel was back lmao

putting a positive spin on this era to avert meltdown Norman Fucking Rockwell is free therapy.  This album has introduced me to my shadow side and my inner saboteur all in one swoop, then I've been forced to confront both, and come to terms with a life of no peace, no resolution, no reconciliation.  But I am still alive... we all are, i think.  somehow, we survive.

i've started dreaming in only the colors violet, blue, green, and red.  Lana came to me in a vision, slapped me across the face, and hissed "i'm never releasing it" and cackled for what felt like hours.. all of a sudden i was face to face with my doppelganger.. but her hair was longer, her lips had been injected with silicone, she was wearing yoga pants and sipping matcha.. was i? could it be? i looked at myself as Lana Del Rey, leaned in to my own ear, and whispered "i'm your man" -- then i woke in a cold sweat.

this era has made me stronger than ever.  i have faced the void, pure meaninglessness and swirling entropy, and come out the other side. i still drag myself to my computer each day to sob while reading Lana boards.  i have to get a new computer from the water damage.  surf rock vibes streaming from my eyes.

jk im only here so ill be the first to know when it leaks

I nearly spat out my drink to this  :lmao:

Yall should vote, this has the potential to be a hit  :defeated:

OT : Maybe the album was scrapped and she's working on new stuff that's similar to Doin' Time  :legend:

Please noooooo

I think for the next album I'd like her to work with Jack again, Dan, and the guys behind Doin' Time. <3 I don't give a damn about visuals at this point. I just want dreamy music.

I want NFR vibes mixed with Honeymoon vibes <3 

I need Jack to never be in the same studio as her ever again

Whyyyyyyyyy. Literally everything I've heard so far has been awesome. 

Mid-2019 release eh? So around June July August then. I somehow doubt that the release date has even ever changed and it was always planned for mid-2019 all along. I'm expecting an announcement in June. 

This has crossed my minds many times. That press release is probably right, in both the release time and the fact that MAC, VB and HIAD are all 'fan singles'.

We already have her best album in our hands today and its called Honeymoon

AMEN!

Exactly she’s far too lazy for that, besides she said before once a song is done it’s done. She only really went back a few times and it was for lust for life (song) to change up the verse and chorus. National Anthem she added fireworks and the other was Yayo. But that’s about it.

National Anthem changed a lot!!! It was originally called 'I want it all' and had a competlly different chorus and the whole thing had a different sound. The verses are the same, though she got rid of one of them. It was then completely reworked into national anthem, but with a far more guitar driven sound, with a new chorus, then it changed again, and then we have he released version... and thats the just the versions we know about. 

Dark Paradise was reworked multiple times, at one point it had completely different verses (the "I got the ice, you got the fire. You got the stuff, to take me higher  I got the brains, you got the money, this is a race, lets go fast honey" version), she sang another version to this live in mid/late 2011 (Everybody told me I was falling in love, I said You would fall too if you knew what I was dreaming of, Everybody told me I was stupid because you were bad, you were wrong, And I knew it.)

There are so many demos of LDR songs showing the change during production! 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

I'm changing anxiety medications which is bringing on some... strange... dreams, but anyway I dreamt that NFR was out!!! And I listened to individual songs. A couple were like Honeymoon songs, but with the NFR aesthetic and I really loved the album. Then I woke up hahaha 

i hope it was a prophetic dream and it turns into reality within the next 3 months :pray2:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it