Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

we will most likely get no information about the album, it will just be advertised as special cause it is "3 covers" she called it a fashion bible, 

it would mean toooo much effort for any album news lol, still excited but it won't quench the thirst for NFR

According to one atrl member she's covering Vogue Italia  :defeated:

but when Steven Klein announced that he was shooting Lana, he tagged V Magazine... anyways, I'm here for it

iv9uXjw.gif

but when Steven Klein announced that he was shooting Lana, he tagged V Magazine... anyways, I'm here for it

Maybe because he used a picture of the V Magazine photoshoot for the post and decided to make a little throwback?  :creep:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Not some of y’all complaining because she got picked for the magazine covers...

Anyway

If she doesn’t mention the fucking album, I’m done and I’m unstanning her hoe pupa ass.

New Klein shoot?!?! YESSS HER 2014/2015 shoot with him in the black veil is alive and breathing again ughhh omg I’m red.fucking.tea.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Why would anyone bother doing a photoshoot with Lana if she hasn't nothing new to say in the magazine? There has to be some mention of NFR, even if it's cryptic and only a sentence long.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

According to one atrl member she's covering Vogue Italia :defeated:

How accurate is this sourcing b?

tumblr_lupsage7p31ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Why would anyone bother doing a photoshoot with Lana if she hasn't nothing new to say in the magazine? There has to be some mention of NFR, even if it's cryptic and only a sentence long.

If there isnt any news this is honestly the biggest international act of homophobia

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

I really hope it's for Vogue Italia it would be a BLESSING, we italians only get recycled photoshoots of her in magazines :/ 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

tenor.gif?itemid=8227860

Hope is a dangerous thing for a bitch like me to have - but somehow I still Norman fuckin have it

Love her all natural but for the sake of this shoot, I hope she at least puts on some lip gloss & maybe even get crazy and apply mascara to one of her eyelashes. I just want a little glamour, is that too much to ask Miss Thing for these days

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

watch her only talk about that gucci perfume the whole time

it's just the way i feel

"i've been in the studio a lot lately, i find when i'm recording i like to wear... -changes subject to clothes-

-end-"

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live