Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i want to see what she's gonna wear so bad...... if it's a fancy theater could she potentially wear a glamorous dress?

the theatre was just for rehearsals - she'll be performing outside in a park area near the castle

IMG-20190622-114317.jpg

Courtney-Love-vs-Lana-Del-Rey.jpg

IMG-20190622-114300.jpg

juliette-lewis-tweet.jpg

the hypocrisy... makes me sick 

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Vamanos Lana! Times a tickin!

The optimist in me is dead, but realistically we have to be getting something soon. It’s mid year. Her friend (the dancer) probably knows a little bit about the grand plan and if she’s talking about Lana “conquering the year” I assume part of that includes releasing the album. If she’s gonna conquer 2019 she gonna have to start real soon because we are speeding through it it seems.

Yeah that’s what I also think. Album, poetry book, and the rumour list of new songs after that is impressive (Ari X Miley, Disney song, Jesse R, maybe even MGK). If it can finally start, we’ll hear from her very frequently after that.

It’s a rough patch to say the least, but it won’t last.

the hypocrisy... makes me sick

Well, is it hypocrisy or they talked after that and got along?

We have to be careful about tweets from 2012. Lana came out of nowhere and looked like an alien. Her lyrics were miles from the rest of the musical landscape and the big question was: Is this another manufactured voiceless singer? Time proved us wrong. I became a fan with the Tropico era but the SNL performance made me think at first she was an autotuned Doll. I didn’t know Lizzy Grant either. So, I can relate to the Juliette Lewis tweet. But God, was I wrong. Now I love her unconditionally, but it sure wasn’t the case for me at first.

If sis was 20 years older and had started her career in the 80s/90s she soooo would've dated Kurt. He's so her type.

i so would've dated kurt. god he was an angel, my taste in men was never the same after discovering nirvana as a teen

not sure kurt would've been keen on lana tho   :um3:

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

Oh it seems like we will never get rid of the dancers hehe

Hell appears to have frozen over...I like them now. Now that I know what the alternative is, I'm fully #teamAlexandAshley

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Hell appears to have frozen over...I like them now. Now that I know what the alternative is, I'm fully #teamAlexandAshley

Yes I agree, I actually like them as her friends especially Alex seems so nice and genuine but not as her dancers

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

The fact Lana is BFF's with a murderess...

giphy.gif

Then there's Jared Leto, James Franco and the Hillsong hoes who are her BFF's.  

Questionable taste in friends. 

giphy.gif

I remember her saying she was friends with Juliette and she didn't recognize her with her hair brown & the different name

If sis was 20 years older and had started her career in the 80s/90s she soooo would've dated Kurt. He's so her type.

who wouldn't have dated kurt if they were 20 years older

such a beautiful person, inside n out <3

fun story for you guys! i love in a very small and homophobic town. went out to a bar and i played doin time on th jukebox and everyone danced and sang to it. they love lana. i’m producing stans

Of course homophobes love her music. She’s one of them!

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif