Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

BTD was released in January tho

no i mean like all of the months that are summer/near summer will have had a release in them

uv is june

lfl is july

nfr is august

hm is september

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I... don’t know what to feel. Glad that she finally says something about it, amused that that means it will be 11 months since the release of Mariners Apartment Complex and Venice Bitch and the first mention of the album, and... finding it hard to be hyped anymore.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

don't. pls bby hush

Hahaha... I think what happened was a confusion on Ben's instagram direct video. All the people at the crowd where shouting "Cinnamon", and someone asked "why are they saying two months?". I think it was just misunderstanding. No info was given on the direct video he made, if some announcement was gonna be made i think that a video from his manager would have shown it. 

I almost wonder if the timing has something to do with the Grammy cut off. Honeymoon probably woulda gotten a nomination if it wasn’t so under the radar and close to the cut off date. But this one critics have been anticipating for almost a year. What if her label/managers/herself wants to prove she can get a Grammy nomination on a quiet release right before the cut off date? Idk we don’t even know if it’s really coming in august anyway so I’m probably talking outta my ass.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Hahaha... I think what happened was a confusion on Ben's instagram direct video. All the people at the crowd where shouting "Cinnamon", and someone asked "why are they saying two months?". I think it was just misunderstanding. No info was given on the direct video he made, if some announcement was gonna be made i think that a video from his manager would have shown it. 

I want to die.

YAS!!! ALBOOM IN AUGUST!!!  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

I know I may get some hate for this, but like can we go back to being positive about Lana now? I think it is brilliant that we all don't put her on a pedestal, but recently I feel there has been a very negative atmosphere which is not helpful for anyone - we automatically assume that anything she does or doesn't do has negative intentions behind it, which may very well not be the case. Obviously that doesn't mean ignoring/justifying behaviour that is bad, or not expressing our opinions, but like... can we be just a little bit more positive now rather than constantly bashing her?  :excited:

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

YAS!!! ALBOOM IN AUGUST!!!  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

I know I may get some hate for this, but like can we go back to being positive about Lana now? I think it is brilliant that we all don't put her on a pedestal, but recently I feel there has been a very negative atmosphere which is not helpful for anyone - we automatically assume that anything she does or doesn't do has negative intentions behind it, which may very well not be the case. Obviously that doesn't mean ignoring/justifying behaviour that is bad, or not expression our opinions, but like... can we be just a little bit more positive now rather than constantly bashing her?  :excited:

No. She has disappointed me greatly this era in terms of promises and communication, and her staff and “team”. I’m kinda a person who keeps grudges, actually.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png