Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Guys she said al boom is coming in August, Al Boom is her cousin who lives in Australia and he is coming to the US in August. Confirmed

more believable in all honesty

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

idk I just feel like this is just so bittersweet like she couldn't of said it earlier when all we fucking wanted was some sort of time frame? like surely she's known about the date for a while now right 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

i'd hope squid ink fettuccine boy wouldn't lie to us, but i refuse to believe till i see the footage with my own two exhausted eyes

it's just the way i feel

Lana at her show next week: "thank you so much guys, I hope you enjoy my new album in a few months"

Us: "But you said 2 months last week"

Lana: "Do I contridict myself? very well then".

someone said "what if lana told the audience to tell everyone the album is coming in 2 months but its actually coming sooner"

oh gosh the delusion again

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

someone said "what if lana told the audience to tell everyone the album is coming in 2 months but its actually coming sooner"

oh we're getting a little too hopeful now

No. She has disappointed me greatly this era in terms of promises and communication, and her staff and “team”. I’m kinda a person who keeps grudges, actually.

I hear what you are saying, but I think as we don't know exactly why there have been broken promises and miscommunications, it would not be right of us to say it is down to Lana being an idiot/annoying/whatever you guys wanna call it. Sure, it may be solely her holding things up, but she is probably doing this for a reason and did not want to tell us more details once she realised how upset we got when she couldn't keep her previous promises. Maybe Ben and Ed told her to not say anything about the album until they knew what was happening, and now it seems she does know what is happening so has shared it with us - but she still gets hate. It's like whatever she does, she can't win. I think it is just important to remember that no matter how much analysis we do, we really don't know for sure what is going on behind the scenes, and it may not be fair of us to make negative judgements on Lana when we don't know the full circumstances.

But anyway, I hear you, I also keep grudges  :shh:

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

is this the first time she's given an actual month? if so fair fucks. if she's picked months out of the air before then i'll naturally believe it when i see it

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

is this the first time she's given an actual month? if so fair fucks. if she's picked months out of the air before then i'll naturally believe it when i see it

The last time she set a release date was last fall when she said early 2019. She never gave a month before today

This bitch also gotta come thru with a deluxe edition of the album so we can forgive the bitchy attitude she had for these months

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

The last time she set a release date was last fall when she said early 2019. She never gave a month before today

she didn't even say august though did she? just "2 months"