Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

From @apapenheim on twitter -

“[Norman Fucking Rockwell] is such a brilliant distillation of the languid, overexposed post-americana that LDR developed into a coherent brand and I am so proud of her and really excited to see what this is going to be. It has the air of a culmination of an entire body of work.”

They summed up exactly why I’m so excited for this record and why I believe it’s going to be her best yet

Duh guys she meant the top eight twelfths of the year obvs

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

LMAO I love how we finally have actual footage of her saying when it'll be out and almost everyone is like, "sure, bitch"

Here she is, deluding her fanbase close-up for your enjoyment:

https://twitter.com/delreyxmafia/status/1142573352432701440

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I want a good boxset this era like we did with paradise and ultraviolence. Especially since (allegedly) MAC, VB, Hope and Doin Time aren't going to be on the record, she could put out pyshical singles (even though I think VB is too long for a 45). 

MAC and VB are on the album.

LMAO I love how we finally have actual footage of her saying when it'll be out and almost everyone is like, "sure, bitch"

Here she is, deluding her fanbase close-up for your enjoyment:

https://twitter.com/delreyxmafia/status/1142573352432701440

She said it like she almost forgot to mention it for a second

“So yeah guys I had a great time, hope to see you again soo- OH AND by the wayz album cum in 2 mont heh”

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

I really hope she bundles the album and poetry book together. Imagine getting both in just a couple months. Even just the album though, I’m so excited to finally hold it in my hands and to hear Venice Bitch and Hope on vinyl, not to mention the snippets we’ll finally hear blossom into full songs. What a beautiful way to end summer. I still kinda hope she keeps the tracklist a secret til the album drops or at least changes the names of some teased songs so we can still be surprised.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

“So yeah guys I had a great time, hope to see you again soo- OH AND by the wayz album cum in 2 mont heh”

Omg and the way she says “so” at the end I fucking love her lmao what a bad bitch

Also y’all who like get beat up over not having this album and like are actually mad at lana need to find other music to listen to or find a professional to talk to

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I don't know what to think, honestly ...

There is no denying that Taylor is one of the biggest artists in the world and I maintain that releasing an album around the same time would be insanity.

Idk if sis is that dumb, but she is a liar, which is why I think it's lies.

Plus the cut-off for the 2020 Grammys submission is August 31, which is why September wouldn't be ideal (at least from Interscope's perspective), either.

You know, she probably hasn't told ANYONE when she is going to release it and she just randomly decided to say that.

Ben was probably having a fucking meltdown off to the side.

Wait. What if Taylor and Lana actually are releasing their records at the same time on purpose? They both seem to like each other

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I don't know what to think, honestly ...

There is no denying that Taylor is one of the biggest artists in the world and I maintain that releasing an album around the same time would be insanity.

Idk if sis is that dumb, but she is a liar, which is why I think it's lies.

Plus the cut-off for the 2020 Grammys submission is August 31, which is why September wouldn't be ideal (at least from Interscope's perspective), either.

Ok You need to calm down.mp3 right now lol I don't think Lana gives any shits about the charts and idk if Interscope is that big on LANA NEEDS TO DEBUT #1 but I guess a week before Taylor's album wouldn't be a bad time.. She's not gonna do promotion anyways so whatever attention she gets, she gets either way with Taylor being there or not.