Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Don't  know actually how to feel about this. Kinda find it surreal, like I can't believe this happened, even if she finally fucking did it. I think we can be happy.

she probably meant to say two years lmao

giphy.gif

i got caught up in everyone's enthusiasm again before remembering it's still an album with half the tracks either released or heard in snippets, former of which i've played to death or don't even want to listen to anymore   :suicide:

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

Taylor's album comes out on August 23 so I don't know how accurate "two months" can be. You'd be crazy to release an album at the same time as Taylor Swift, but then again, everything has been so fucking messy I wouldn't be surprised.

I mean she DID want a quiet release and it would be pretty darn quiet if it came out the same day as Taylor’s album. But it is unlikely her label would be ok with that.

(Also wouldn’t it be funny if all the Lana hints Taylor’s dropped was just to promote Lana’s album for her so there wouldn’t be any negative energy between them if they do release the same day? That would be cute.)

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Taylor's album comes out on August 23 so I don't know how accurate "two months" can be. You'd be crazy to release an album at the same time as Taylor Swift, but then again, everything has been so fucking messy I wouldn't be surprised.

It would be *hilarious* considering all the conspiracy theories about her "not being allowed" to release her album on several dates that have come and passed because this or that artist was releasing their album around that time. 

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Lana : "it's coming out at the top of the year"
us : yay 
*8 month later* 
Lana : "it's coming out in 2 month" 
us, tearing up : yay

*2 months later*

lana: you know i dont really want to release it now it's not fun this way (:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

ok well I'll believe it when I see (hear) it, and I'm always going to be bitter over how this albums pre-release has been handled  :crossed:  but I guess ty for finally saying something

Lana said album will be out in two months

2 months to NFR (maybe)

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT I'M HYPE!

giphy.gif