Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Wait. What if Taylor and Lana actually are releasing their records at the same time on purpose? They both seem to like each other

Especially if Taylor’s album really does have a Lana collab. Then Taylor’s album essentially becomes promo for Lana and Lana wouldn’t have to do anything, which is what she wants. And Lana doesn’t care about charts so maybe Taylor blocking her from number one is also what she wants.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

You know, she probably hasn't told ANYONE when she is going to release it and and she just randomly decided to say that.

Ben was probably have a fucking meltdown off to the side.

omg can u imagine :thumb3:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Ok You need to calm down.mp3 right now lol I don't think Lana gives any shits about the charts and idk if Interscope is that big on LANA NEEDS TO DEBUT #1 but I guess a week before Taylor's album wouldn't be a bad time.. She's not gonna do promotion anyways so whatever attention she gets, she gets either way with Taylor being there or not. 

Oh, I'm calm.

It makes sense from sis' point-of-view, because as you say she won't have to do shit. I'm not sure Interscope would let her, though. It's their job to maximise publicity and sales.

Especially if Taylor’s album really does have a Lana collab. Then Taylor’s album essentially becomes promo for Lana and Lana wouldn’t have to do anything, which is what she wants. And Lana doesn’t care about charts so maybe Taylor blocking her from number one is also what she wants.

Taylor is distantly related to Norman Rockwell so that reference might just be about that.

Anyway, we'll see ... if she's not just fucking with us again then you'd think, logically, that she'd announce something via IG or Twitter soon ... including a date, maybe.

omg can u imagine :thumb3:

I absolutely can, actually. It'd be soooo her.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Taylor is distantly related to Norman Rockwell so that reference might just be about that

Taylor/Lana collab has been a rumour for months. The Norman Rockwell thing was just more fuel to that flame. I mean it probably isn’t happening, but the rumour has been been around since last fall.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Taylor/Lana collab has been a rumour for months. The Norman Rockwell thing was just more fuel to that flame. I mean it probably isn’t happening, but the rumour has been been around since last fall.

Right, but she's had rumoured collabs with a lot people that never eventuated.

Time will tell, I guess.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I keep watching the video and it’s so satisfying every time she says “I hope u like my new album it comes out in 2 months :3”

FINALLY. lies and mistrust and blah blah blah, I guess anything could happen but I don’t see why she would say that if she didn’t mean it. I bet preorder at the beginning of July happens. BLESS.

I’m just trying to speak it into existence. I know I’m clowning myself.

speak it OUT of existence pls

People who actually think the album is coming in 2 months

tenor.gif?itemid=13968684

get outta here

giphy.gif

i feel like judging by the comments on social media she's probably aware everyone is starving for this, so saying august would be extremely bold of her if it wasn't official. then again, depends how willing she is to please and i haven't seen it much from her lately

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live