Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So Norman Fucking Rockwell is probably the next single right? Or maybe HIAB (I'll be pissed if it is because I'm already over this song)

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I keep watching the video and it’s so satisfying every time she says “I hope u like my new album it comes out in 2 months :3”

FINALLY. lies and mistrust and blah blah blah, I guess anything could happen but I don’t see why she would say that if she didn’t mean it. I bet preorder at the beginning of July happens. BLESS.

ugh the video is stunningly surreal to me, its now in my saved posts on instagram lmfao

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

1422143830838.jpg

Also I’m super excited for the green vinyl we’ll get in 12 years which will be green

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Then well get the much hinted Hillsong album at some point and the official standom will end there.

this site will have a mass exodus and valerie will be the only member left

it's just the way i feel

i'd hope squid ink fettuccine boy wouldn't lie to us, but i refuse to believe till i see the footage with my own two exhausted eyes

And even then..even if she did say something about two months..how reliable has she proven to be?...what if the poetry book is delayed or delayed again, and so NFR has to be pushed back again?

This just isn’t solid enough data for me to have faith in. I want to see the cover art, a track list and especially a preorder.

this site will have a mass exodus and valerie will be the only member left

Lana will turn to God and her stans will all turn to Satan bringing forth the biblical apocalypse with Lana singing on a crucifix in a white dress while burning lands of fire surround her as we cheer in bloodthirst at our fallen icon.

i feel like judging by the comments on social media she's probably aware everyone is starving for this, so saying august would be extremely bold of her if it wasn't official. then again, depends how willing she is to please and i haven't seen it much from her lately

She didnt say anything about August. She said “2 months” but not “EXACTLY 2 months” it could be as early as August 1st or as late as sometime in September

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Lana will turn to God and her stans will all turn to Satan bringing forth the biblical apocalypse with Lana singing on a crucifix in a white dress while burning lands of fire surround her as we cheer in bloodthirst at our fallen icon.

the hillsong bitches are her disciples, and skirtsandsuits is judas

it's just the way i feel

She didnt say anything about August. She said “2 months” but not “EXACTLY 2 months” it could be as early as August 1st or as late as sometime in September

I was just thinking this. Most people say the month it’ll be out but miss thing said 2 months so that if things change she can always switch up her story. She’s cunting genius & evil. Most definitely.

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

the hillsong bitches are her disciples, and skirtsandsuits is judas

Lmfao wait she’s the only one I have like actual hate for, I don’t know why. She just :wtf:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

This month alone she's changed her birth time, star sign, and hair colour about three times, so idk why everyone is assuming "two months" is concrete.

We clowns have learnt from our mistakes amirite @@MoreCruelThanYou @@movebaby @@CmonDownToFL @ ?

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

This month alone she's changed her birth time, star sign, and hair colour about three times, so idk why everyone is assuming "two months" is concrete.

We clowns have learnt from our mistakes amirite @@MoreCruelThanYou @movebaby @@CmonDownToFL @?

it’s true, the noses have been EARNED

it's just the way i feel