Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

im leaving for my 5 week long trip in 8 days and im a little sad bc i thought NFR would be my soundtrack, so to speak, for the trip, but im still extremely relieved we got some information

Same tbh. Summer of 2014 was the most magical summer of all time because UV had just been released.

I AM MY ONLY GOD

I can't wait to hold the NFR vinyl.  :defeated:

Ok this is unhealthy nd also not as important but ohmygod YES I HAVE BEEN WAITING 4 ONLY THIS.   giphy.gif I hope the fucking skies rip open on a gloomy day, fucking halo'ing the disc giphy.gif070813_6964-7016.gifI'll b fucking sobbing and my throat'll b sore after all the fucking yelling on the top of some fucking mountain tenor.gif they'll write urban legends of the fucking howls and the roaring of my speakers- giphy.gif and then the LFL music video'll start (but not really) ezgif.com-video-to-gif089b53e1a5c7c787.gand I'll do the same fucking thing all over again in another picturesque typa space, 'way from traffic with a some select kind of vice crying to overcompensate the limpness of the unripe first half of the year, like fucking giphy.gif mop it really was regarding this, nd probably almost die, but won't mariah.gif bc I'LL HAVE A FUCKING MOMENT OF SHARP SOBRIETY chris-rock-accidentally-touches-ariiana- and then laugh at myself for almost having done so. Yes. 978869mccryingidol2.gif?w=660 (Like I seldom deal w any bs in real life but mygod. Love for u venice heaux, the fucking patient kind giphy.gif) I'll save the fucking receipt and then listen to the tracks off pico or visit my local library, burn the tracks off the cd tumblr_inline_oeyu8wpHqO1s7u1u6_500.gifand never listen to them thru streaming KlwXK2D.giftumblr_nx7650cWfX1tiyc2yo2_250.gif

in 2 months* giphy.gif *Insert Burnt Norton interlude here

edit: Sorry Harlow, this was hardly conversational, giphy.gif I genuinely hope u enjoy ur vinyl too whenever it arrives  :justride:  :wipe:  :justride2:

UV/Honeymoon

i was hoping she'd post more information after the show is over, but oh well...  :icant: this is still more info that i could have imagined 

IMG_1709.gif.630ef5701e222250fafb1d00fec

Ok confirmation we are ~60 days from album release is pretty fuckin good. That means new single, album cover, tracklist must be right around the corner ughhhh so excited

I felt absolutely no excitement at all until I read this, suddenly it doesn’t seem so bad after all - thank you. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

How about a pre-order with a new song and the album trailer next week/in two weeks?

That’s what a couple fan accounts predicted : July 2-ish.

Ultraviolence coming May 1st tease

I know it’s hard to believe anything she says, but there’s a good chance she’ll come around this time: the album is done (who knows if she didn’t retouch a bit of UV last minute). And Uv had a special situation: Dan’s album was out on May 1 also. Interscope might have decided to postpone it to not « harm » his record.