Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lanaboards reunite with @@SlowGinFizzzz @@electra @@Amadeus - And the fact that she announced a release date, dropped confetti AND sang doin time for the first time...

a moment literally a moment

THl51pG.jpg

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i really hope that there's gonna be more tracks than 13 after all this wait fr... we already heard IYC, Cinnamon, HIAB, HTD, Stronger, NFR + Venice Bitch & Mariners in full..... it would be clownery to only have 13 songs.

"I've seen the world, done it all, had my cake now" teas...

id be down for 16 honestly but i dont want hey blue baby, imbsffsh, and doin time to just be slapped on for that reason. as long as its cohesive and doesn't drag on

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Any updates? My wifi cut out all day yesterday and I didn't bookmark the last page I was on :defeated:

Edit: Okay so this bitch said NFR in two months??? FINALLY!

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

We have heard 9 tracks out of the 13.

The last four will be something, I feel it. One or two with psychedelic vibes / guitars. Maybe one « surprise » as well (Bartender or Yosemite)?

And like I said before, we’ll probably get the lead, album cover, release date and tracklisting all at once (early July seems plausible).

i love that news sites use my video snnsnsnsnsbsbs

issa good video

The last four will be something, I feel it. One or two with psychedelic vibes / guitars. Maybe one « surprise » as well (Bartender or Yosemite)?

And like I said before, we’ll probably get the lead, album cover, release date and tracklisting all at once (early July seems plausible).

it's possible that 13 turned into something higher.

giphy.gif

The last four will be something, I feel it. One or two with psychedelic vibes / guitars. Maybe one « surprise » as well (Bartender or Yosemite)?

And each time, she posts snippets of the least interesting part of the songs. So we still don't know what to expect even after all the teasing

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

With no particular order

1.MAC

2.VB

3.HtD

4.HIADTFAWLMTHBIHI

5.HIAB

6.CINNAMON

7.NFR

8.IYC

9.STRONGER

10.DOIN TIME

11.THE ARI MILEY COLLAB

12.NEW SONG

13.NEW SONG

sorry sweeties only 2 new songs x

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

With no particular order

1.MAC

2.VB

3.HtD

4.HIADTFAWLMTHBIHI

5.HIAB

6.CINNAMON

7.NFR

8.IYC

9.STRONGER

10.DOIN TIME

11.THE ARI MILEY COLLAB

12.NEW SONG

13.NEW SONG

sorry sweeties only 2 new songs x

you got two questions wrong but I’ll let you fill out the scantron again

I know some people said VB wouldn't be a good closing track for NFR but just imagine: 

A record that we waited for for so long is finally here, we all loved most of the snippets and were eagerly waiting for it to come, it's gonna be the end of summer and listening to VB to close out an album that it shaping up to be one of her best, all the nostalgia it's gonna hit like a massive wave, ''and as the summer fades away nothing gold can stay''...ugh, that would just be so magical  :legend:

I always imagined Venice Bitch closing of the first half (or the first disc on vinyl), but I think you just converted me to wanting it as a closer. It does have that final thought feeling now that you mention it.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Lanaboards reunite with @@SlowGinFizzzz @@electra @@Amadeus - And the fact that she announced a release date, dropped confetti AND sang doin time for the first time...

a moment literally a moment THl51pG.jpg

So many of my favorite people in one picture, aaaaaahh, legends!! :defeated:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I kinda hope she didn’t keep adding more songs to the album after she said 13. 13 is a decent amount of songs. Plus Venice Bitch is already almost 10 minutes long and MAC and Hope aren’t super short either, so unless we get lots of really short songs too, the album will be more than long enough with 13 tracks. Yeah we’ve heard bits and pieces of lots of songs, but who cares? There’s plenty of albums I’ve checked out after knowing quite a few songs and it’s never ruined the cohesiveness or the listening experience.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

I know some people said VB wouldn't be a good closing track for NFR but just imagine: 

A record that we waited for for so long is finally here, we all loved most of the snippets and were eagerly waiting for it to come, it's gonna be the end of summer and listening to VB to close out an album that it shaping up to be one of her best, all the nostalgia it's gonna hit like a massive wave, ''and as the summer fades away nothing gold can stay''...ugh, that would just be so magical  :legend:

I cant wait for it  :thirst:  i've not listened to anything recently even the new snippets :crai:  

I kinda hope she didn’t keep adding more songs to the album after she said 13. 13 is a decent amount of songs. Plus Venice Bitch is already almost 10 minutes long and MAC and Hope aren’t super short either, so unless we get lots of really short songs too, the album will be more than long enough with 13 tracks. Yeah we’ve heard bits and pieces of lots of songs, but who cares? There’s plenty of albums I’ve checked out after knowing quite a few songs and it’s never ruined the cohesiveness or the listening experience.

I don’t mind at all having heard many snippets of songs. In fact, all of the « samplers » for each album never were representative of the « album » as a whole. Plus each album had a half that I first liked better... only to find out the other half grew on me and is now my fave.

How to Disappear would be also be a great way to end the album imo 

I'm always going to be right here, no one's going anywhere.

:crai: