Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Album cover is gonna be miss lini dil riy with beachy waves, in a olive green bikini top & ripped jean shorts.

Jk it’s gonna be a blurry selfie with one eye halfway closed, confirmed

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

She will NOT release the album in the same day of Taylor Swifts album wake up.. She is a album fierce and the only time label gets so money and a #1..

aren’t they both registered to the same label as well?

She will NOT release the album in the same day of Taylor Swifts album wake up.. She is a album fierce and the only time label gets so money and a #1..

That’s the main reason I don’t think they’ll release the same day. Even if Lana doesn’t care about charts, I doubt her label would risk it. Even a week after still seems risky if they want that number 1.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

That’s the main reason I don’t think they’ll release the same day. Even if Lana doesn’t care about charts, I doubt her label would risk it. Even a week after still seems risky if they want that number 1.

This is why I tend to think she just randomly said that without consulting anyone ... it's the type o' shit she would do. She has "no plan" and it sounded like an afterthought.

August 23rd is Taylor's. The week before or after isn't ideal for the same reason. Basically, August is a clusterfuck from Interscope's point-of-view.

September? They miss the Grammys deadline. Sis may not care but I bet Interscope does.

Considering she has festivals for the next month, and a poetry book she wants to put out before the album, I don't see her releasing it any time in June or July.

So I think it's lies and until there's an actual date I don't believe her.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

This is why I tend to think she just randomly said that without consulting anyone ... it's the type o' shit she would do. She has "no plan" and it sounded like an afterthought.

August 23rd is Taylor's. The week before or after isn't ideal for the same reason. Basically, August is a clusterfuck from Interscope's point-of-view.

September? They miss the Grammys deadline. Sis may not care but I bet Interscope does.

Considering she has festivals for the next month, and a poetry book she wants to put out before the album, I don't see her releasing it any time in June or July.

So I think it's lies and until there's an actual date I don't believe her.

well this took a different turn

think you're onto something though. promotionally it seems like suicide and i think she's cutting it fine already given what a car crash this has all been

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

instagram user @ borntothrive commented on @ gayjailer's recent post saying that Lana told him that Cinnamon would be the next single, coming mid july. Should we be delusional and clown ourselves into thinking this is true?

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

No way in hell Interscope releases the same day as Taylor Swift. "bUt LaNa DoEsN't CaRe AbOuT cHaRtS!!!1!!1!" is a dumb argument. Of course she probably doesn't, but Interscope definitely does. If it's really coming in August, it'll either be the the 9th or the 16th.

8V7Yvel.png

instagram user @ borntothrive commented on @ gayjailer's recent post saying that Lana told him that Cinnamon would be the next single, coming mid july. Should we be delusional and clown ourselves into thinking this is true?

There are so many liars in this fanbase ... I thought I had fucking issues but Jesus Christ, the people I've spoken to and the crazy shit they've told me ...

So, no. I doubt very much she'd give that information away anyway.

What about August 2nd and August 9th? They are fridays

Maybe, but she doesn't finish this tour until late July and presumably she'd want at least a short break after that ... plus the poetry book needs to fit in there somewhere.