Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Wait, I just realised...

Back when Mariners and Venice came out, the days and the weather were so beautiful over here and I enjoyed taking long bike rides down the route while listening to them. So if Norman will be out in August/September, my dream of listening to it for the first time while taking a bike ride with the same weather and sunshine will come true :O

Still fucking mad I have to wait 2 more months though... 

I made this video for myself but decided to upload it to YouTube but its a sampler for all of the NFR songs...god knows we're not gonna get an official sampler anyways

This is album is gonna really fucking good.

Okay this is actually really good. And now that I've re-listened to NFR track...I think I love it?? Because before I didn't. This album is definitely a grower.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Guys do we think Cinnamon has been scrapped

I doubt it. This is the song the majority of fans want most of all ... there would be a fucking riot, honestly.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Part of me thinks the album will come out in Sept too - but then I think her label may want her to get it out right before Grammy deadline.

Taylor's album throws a wrench into everything because even if she releases the last Friday in August, Taylor could still have the #1 album. It would have only been out a week.

I get these doesn't care, but it's nice to see her still score #1's and not have to play the game a lot of her contemporaries have to do. Gives her some swag.

Lead single should be here within a month hopefully! 

I had a vision of what I'd like NFR's cover to be: Lana in the back of a pickup. She's facing the lens, but looking down. She's bored out of her mind...Candles, empty beer cans, and blankets scatter around her. Not quite b&w but dimly lit and desaturated. Nighttime. The guy has been going on and on about how special he is, how deep his art is, and he has totally given the bare minimum in every way, except sexually. This, of course, is minutes after the afterglow of his sex has worn off, and he's talking and talking and talking...again. She wants to go home...and fantasize about him again. He's better and less bitter in her dreams. 

a few months ago i had an extremely vivid dream where the cover was released. It was her leaning out of the back of a pick up truck (probably the one in the vb video) and she was holding paintbrushes was painting the sky around her, and the letters NFR were in paint. It was a sunny day and she looked really beautiful

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Cinnamon would be her most bland single to date

It’s a cute bop but a single?

Hum... Hope is literally right there in her singles list.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

This is a PRIME time for someone with psychic abilities to come through with another prediction

:smokes: we're in the endgame now :oprah:

a few months ago i had an extremely vivid dream where the cover was released. It was her leaning out of the back of a pick up truck (probably the one in the vb video) and she was holding paintbrushes was painting the sky around her, and the letters NFR were in paint. It was a sunny day and she looked really beautiful

Your mind :icant: this is probably 10x better than whatever the hell we're ACTUALLY getting :krylie:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

just remembered that god awful production that jack was giving how to disappear on live stream 

i want to lynch him for that xx

I NEED IN YOUR CAR, HOW TO DISAPPEAR and the title track  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

Fuck cinnamon and happiness is NOT a butterfly

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Cinnamon. Nothing else. We've already heard so much that I literally just want this one song and save everything else. This whole era is like a 5 minute trailer that basically tells the whole damn movie

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I've heard the Cinnamon snippet so many times that i'm just....over it. I already know Cinnamon and HIAB will be my bottom two of the record. 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I've heard the Cinnamon snippet so many times that i'm just....over it. I already know Cinnamon and HIAB will be my bottom two of the record.

Not when hiadtfawlmthbihi and “faster than your fastest cars”

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Not when hiadtfawlmthbihi and “faster than your fastest cars”

HIADT is amazing, and I really like the second snippet