Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Taylor's album comes out on August 23 so I don't know how accurate "two months" can be. You'd be crazy to release an album at the same time as Taylor Swift, but then again, everything has been so fucking messy I wouldn't be surprised.

well to be fair everyone kind of hates Taylor right now, so she'll be fine

Guys go look at my friend's instagram @music.forc4rs and watch her last stories when the confetti explodes omg Lana looks so cuuuute

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

LADIES THE WIG IS GONE ITS HAPPENING 2 MONTHS EEEEEEK

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I am sorry if that is what I implied, I did not mean to imply that you specifically have called her an idiot, it is just an observation that I have picked up generally across the forum recently. I think you are a brilliant member here and the last thing I want to do is pick a fight with you. I am just saying that as we don't know the full circumstances, maybe we should not be so harsh as it does not do ourselves any good.

If I can use one of my own examples to show what I mean, I went through a really rough patch with a very close friend of mine - I was constantly thinking of all the negative things they were doing and assuming their reasons and intentions for things. Turns out, I was pretty off the mark and by thinking so negatively about them all the time, I got myself in a downward spiral where literally everything they did, I interpreted as negative. I then tried to put a more positive spin on things, and it really helped a lot. Again, I am not saying to ignore her mistakes or justify them, just not to tear her to shreds on a regular basis.

No offense taken, I know you meant in broader terms but I just wanted to point out that Lana isn’t an idiot to me. I really like you too, I still think time to time that it’l so cool that we were fairly close when Lana performed in London in 2017. :flutter:

I get your point, and it’s pretty valid because we don’t know Lana personally (and I never pretend that I do), but I do think some of the criticism here are very spot on. But I also agree but a lot of the negativity here is meaningless, simply frustration being taken out on something which I don’t believe is justified.

Sorry if I sounded harsh, it wasn’t my intention. I like you too. :heart:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Guys go look at my friend's instagram @music.forc4rs and watch her last stories when the confetti explodes omg Lana looks so cuuuute

I’m glad she recognizes Venice bitch as the bop that it is

Lana lies so regularly yet you guys choose to believe everything she says. Not trying to be rude but it's actually sad :(

Do I contradict myself? Very well then.