Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

plot twist: lana is holding nfr hostage out of her love for elle, bc she knows how much traffic our meltdowns give her site and wants it to thrive

Generous Kween

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Some latin fans are the biggest clowns. Some of them still believe the cherry or Pwyc mv will be released... mssjsjsjksjs

That’s no more or less insane than most people in this thread the last few pages.

That’s no more or less insane than most people in this thread the last few pages.

I disagree, I abandoned facebook groups about Lana because everyone is so full of shit. The gays are toxic and people are HUGE DELULU CLOWNS. People in this forum are okay. Those latin people cross the line.

I still hope Life Is Beautiful will eventually leak. Am I a clown? Hahahahah

This is clownboards, luv. We are all clowns! You’re not alone in this.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I disagree, I abandoned facebook groups about Lana because everyone is so full of shit. The gays are toxic and people are HUGE DELULU CLOWNS. People in this forum are okay. Those latin people cross the line.

This is clownboards, luv. We are all clowns! You’re not alone in this.

why did you sign up for this mental institute then.

:toofunny:

why did you sign up for this mental institute then.

:toofunny:

Lmao, you don’t EVEN know what’s on Facebook. As I said before, people on this forum are okay compared to what’s on Facebook. They are a complete different type of breed. I’m fine here and don’t feel to urge to leave this place.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Woke up to those fake ass lyrics and I wish I hadn't cause they're so ulgy that now I wanna end me

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

in the cock

Iconique, stunning, legendary, touching, heartfelt, sincere, groundbreaking lyricism.

Honesty I hate the bitch who made these lyrics up because it’s all im gonna think from now on