Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm concerned about the future, ladies. When we finally get the album what are we going to do with our lives? A month or two after the release there will be nothing to talk about and we will remember this pre release mess with such nostalgia.

I'm concerned about the future, ladies. When we finally get the album what are we going to do with our lives? A month or two after the release there will be nothing to talk about and we will remember this pre release mess with such nostalgia.

We are going to be grateful that she has released so much music within the last six years, alongside having one of the largest unreleased catalogs out there. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

We should all just disappear for one year.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

A mexican fan page on Facebook said that the album will be released on aug. 30th and will include 2 collab, now pay attention to the TEA sisters:

According to them there will be a DVD, boxset, casette and limited vinyl edition.

I'm sure sis Betty is going to release all these stuff, especially a DVD edition LMFAO this is soooo fake for god's sakd

original.gif

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

At least attempt to use Lana's syntax and vernacular when making up fake song lyrics. 

A mexican fan page on Facebook said that the album will be released on aug. 30th and will include 2 collab, now pay attention to the TEA sisters:

According to them there will be a DVD, boxset, casette and limited vinyl edition.

I'm sure sis Betty is going to release all these stuff, especially a DVD edition LMFAO this is soooo fake for god's sakd

Some latin fans are the biggest clowns. Some of them still believe the cherry or Pwyc mv will be released... mssjsjsjksjs

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Who is sadder, the lonely souls playing songstress and penning these tragic fake lyrics, or the fleet-water-for-brains locals in the replies each time tagging their friends?

Some latin fans are the biggest clowns. Some of them still believe the cherry or Pwyc mv will be released... mssjsjsjksjs

I still hope Life Is Beautiful will eventually leak. Am I a clown? Hahahahah

original.gif

plot twist: lana is holding nfr hostage out of her love for elle, bc she knows how much traffic our meltdowns give her site and wants it to thrive

it's just the way i feel

Darla asked me to post those links here in exchange for the link and I never got one so it’s confirmed fake! I am truly a clown. A martyr. A clown martyr.

"In the cockpit I'm your pilot....take me up there with you I'm not crazy"

The Darla "leaks" are piss poor lyrics. I mean... look at that contradiction in writing alone. Jesus. :crossed:

In the cock in the cock in the cockpit