Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

With the amount of fake lyrics circulating around, I decided to write my own version of the "don't be a jerk" part in HIAB:

ย 

I said "don't send me home

I'm in here all alone

If you call the cops, I will cry to make you come"

Like oh oh oh

I wish I could stay with you

ย 

The streets are getting dark

Neon lights are cold as ice

Your love died faster than K., I thought I knew you oh oh

I just wanna be with you

ย 

Has anyone else also done that? That'd be nice to see other versions of the songs or snippets she shared :)

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

when do you realistically think we're getting the official announcement?

i think we're getting something today, i can feel it in my bones. probably not pre-order or release date though, but she might announce a single today and then release it on friday, accompanied by a small interview and an announcementย 

ย 

ย 

:flop:ย  :toofunny:

ย 

ย 

I never meant to be bad or unwellย I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of itย 

I just saw her neckles insta post...

ย 

Instead of showing random jewelry...she could say thanky ou to her fans for making Born to Die a historic album!

ย 

Artist who are much much bigger than her and which are real icons thank their fans for less significant features like #1 album or smth...

ย 

this girl... man... I don't like the fact that she is so ungrateful or simply completely ignorant...

ย 

ย 

I love her, but her behaviour is so sad sometimes...

ย 

Instead of showing random jewelry...she could say thanky ou to her fans for making Born to Die a historic album!

ย 

Artist who are much much bigger than her and which are real icons thank their fans for less significant features like #1 album or smth...

ย 

this girl... man... I don't like the fact that she is so ungrateful or simply completely ignorant...

ย 

ย 

ย 

she doesn't owe us anything, though

giphy.gif

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

i swear she's playing with us on purpose

like why would she talking about a necklace she made one week ago?? why now??? that cha cha matcha is such a b

but yeah i like that we wouldn't be lana fans if she didn't do that lmao and yeah she doesn't owe us anything tbh its just her way and she likes it soย 

:smile3:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

we know she just doesn't care even though it's a big achievement

giphy.gif

Of course sheโ€™s doing the most random and unexpected event lmao. Hope sheโ€™s gonna serve some looks https://twitter.com/lanaismpoland/status/1156542204455919616?s=21

ย 

Yes Lana!!! Guillermo Del Toro is a visionary and his film are so good!!! Iโ€™m happy she probably likes his work

Yes Lana!!! Guillermo Del Toro is a visionary and his film are so good!!! Iโ€™m happy she probably likes his work

Maybe soft ice cream was about his dick...

ย 

Guillermo or Salvatore

I am sure she did not mind or forget...

Maybe soft ice cream was about his dick...

ย 

Guillermo or Salvatore

I am sure she did not mind or forget...

Your hornyness is showing :derpna:

You mean Shazam?

ย 

ย 

Yeah that one... I'm tired ย  :hide:

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch-ย Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day