Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

im having drunken prophecies come to my mind right now and we WILL get something tomorrow

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

Watch the coordinates be for the only store that has NFR but Lana gave the address to Win Edwards and his front row friends first 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

ok, so i'm bored so i sleuthed a lil bit. the exact coordinates point to the Ronald F. Deaton Civic Auditorium, which is indeed part of LAPD HQ.

anyway, i googled the guy's name to see if there was anything significant about it, and p much the 1st result i got was some random girl's google review saying:

3awuxNf2_o.png

long story short, we're here trying to find hidden meaning in a fucking necklace when the little b probably just went to the store and asked them to inscribe LA's coordinates & they just used some generic ones and not something she specifically picked :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

ok, so i'm bored so i sleuthed a lil bit. the exact coordinates point to the Ronald F. Deaton Civic Auditorium, which is indeed part of LAPD HQ.

anyway, i googled the guy's name to see if there was anything significant about it, and p much the 1st result i got was some random girl's google review saying:

3awuxNf2_o.png

long story short, we're here trying to find hidden meaning in a fucking necklace when the little b probably just went to the store and asked them to inscribe LA's coordinates & they just used some generic ones and not something she specifically picked :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

I think the numbers are 34.0522 N 118 2437 W, did you get them too?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

3awuxNf2_o.png

So Lana stole it from that girl?

So Lana stole it from that girl?

Brittany Billington leak NFR challenge

ETA: Brittany Billington is actually sis and she planned this 5 months ago. It's like a treaure hunt

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream