Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The fact she didn't say a peep about Hope makes me trust her opinions about her own music ner5OHt.gif

She said the three songs released are her favorites. Then she said the title track is her favorite

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

She said the three songs released are her favorites. Then she said the title track is her favorite

When did she say that? I literally can't remember. The only thing I remember her saying about Hope is that it took 3 years for that choice of a song to be completed  :deadbanana:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

The fact she didn't say a peep about Hope makes me trust her opinions about her own music ner5OHt.gif

Well she said it took her 3 years to make & that it was very personal or some shit.

:oopna:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

When did she say that? I literally can't remember. The only thing I remember her saying about Hope is that it took 3 years for that choice of a song to be completed  :deadbanana:

Some interview. She said she released these three songs because they're her favorites from the album, and then on instagram she said NFR is her favorite track for "so many reasons"  :toofunny: :rip:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

When did she say that? I literally can't remember. The only thing I remember her saying about Hope is that it took 3 years for that choice of a song to be completed :deadbanana:

I think she just posted a pic saying she loved all the singles she put out in 2018, but that's about it.

8nl2OpX.png

Jack i love these chords could be a cute interlude or intro if she actually went in on the 'day in the life' theme. Think the strings of nashville / never let me go snippet. Live recording of jack just messing around, her saying jack i love these chords, then humming the melody for the next song before it fades in.

Anyways.

A concept.

"What’s your favorite song on Lust for Life?

I like “Coachella,” actually. I put it in the song exactly the way I was thinking about it driving home. I love when I can do that. And for me, it was such a culmination of things: Seeing Father John Misty, being with his wife; realizing there was a real problem with North Korea, that it was an impending, bigger world problem. It was to the point where I did not want to go home after the festival. I stopped at this crazy place called Rim of the World Highway in Lake Arrowhead [California]. I sat there, went to the redwood grove, and really had a moment with myself."

A clown. Love her though. :eartha:

And she said she loved the production in other interview :rip:

In short, don’t listen to her opinions on her own music. The RHCP vibes are yet to be discussed & we’ll revisit that when the time comes but so far, they’re not present. VB has been the closest but still not close.

Hope had hella RHCP vibes tho :lolliney:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

And she said cinnamon is a favorite too in this dm

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

How does Lana edit photos like this? Is there an app?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwLHmqTDm7b/?igshid=1st6ewmo1f5mi

I think she scanned one of her empty pages and placed the selfie on top with a layer effect (+ ofc editing the photo so it has more washed out colors)

I tried it with the Honeymoon cover and the result is fairly similar (I had 2 minutes  to do it so it's not the best but it does the job). For this image, the Multiply and Linear Burn layer effect allow the textured paper to show up on the HM cover and then lower the opacity to your liking.

My questionable attempt: 

Snapseed3.png

Here's the same image without the HM cover if you want to try it yourself:  https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/360548900681023499/605876914858491936/Snapseed_2.jpg

Disclaimer: I'm a digital artist not a professional photographer so there's probably an easier way to do this don't @ me mkay  :hooker:  :hooker:

EDIT: I used Photoshop but you can use any drawing software/photo editing software that has layer effects like: GIMP, Medibang, Fire Alpaca, SAI, CSP, Paint(dot)Net etc.

ezgif-4-cd2d12053a.gif

I think she scanned one of her empty pages and placed the selfie on top with a layer effect (+ ofc editing the photo so it has more washed out colors)

I tried it with the Honeymoon cover and the result is fairly similar (I had 2 minutes to do it so it's not the best but it does the job). For this image the Multiply and Linear Burn layer effect allow the textured paper to show up on the HM cover and then lower the opacity to your liking.

My questionable attempt:

Snapseed3.png

Here's the same image without the HM cover if you want to try it yourself: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/360548900681023499/605876914858491936/Snapseed_2.jpg

Disclaimer: I'm a digital artist not a professional photographer so there's probably an easier way to do this don't @ me mkay :hooker: :hooker:

Omg legend...

8V7Yvel.png

I remember when she first talked about Ultraviolence and I almost went crazy waiting for its release, buuuut it seems this is the album we are waiting for the longest time. Not even the Honeymoon wait seemed as long as this

original.gif

Look, I hope that after this fucking wait it’s all worth it. No lie we have been TRAUMATIZED gays. It better be Norman fucking worth it.

and after this she should never release music again if she's just going to tease us with it

i downloaded a ghost radar app and asked how long i’d have to wait for the album and it said “quick”

then i asked if i’d get something from lana friday and it said “certainly”

friday release confirmed via spirits :hooker:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

2600 pages of nothing