Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Not Eclipse saying the ATRL fags are more interesting and smarter than us I-

Thats because the ATRL fags keep lurking around here just to talk shit about us over there. Don't know what they gain from that but let them get their kicks.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

What are we complaining about now

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

love

*logs out*

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I still say August 9th. 

okay but we still dont fully know if the album is coming august 30th.. remember when we got confirmation from record stores that lust for life was coming may 26th... also lana saying that its coming in two months could just be more lies, like the time she said the album was coming at the top of the year on live radio..

i mean fine i'm 80% sure it'll be out on the 30th but

Right. Until there’s an official press release from Interscope/Universal about the date it drops, nothing is certain.

OMG, guys, it popped into my head that NFR is just an album and we should not be obesessed about its release all the time and get a life because why should we waste it on this mess, but then i understood that I don't have a life, shook that thought off and started shitposting here as we all do. So the question is, what I'm trying to say WHERE THE FUCK IS THE PRE ORDER?

I still say August 9th. 

you're a dreamer, you dream a lot in your sleep

yes ya do, yEs YA do

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

MEANWHILE ON REDDIT........................................................

ypv6pefifhd31.jpg?width=752&auto=webp&s=

She said MAC is on the album at all of her latest shows. Everyone needs to take a xanax

you're a dreamer, you dream a lot in your sleep

yes ya do, yEs YA do

Not for the album release date! I'm just not getting my hopes up for a pre-order this week.

She said MAC is on the album at all of her latest shows. Everyone needs to take a xanax

Let's not forget this is the same woman who said Yosemite was her favorite from Lust For Life  :creep:

but yeah MAC is on the album lmao i just liked the melodramatics of it all

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains