Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I believe he does. However if you read the way the tweet was worded it leads me to believe he’s not too sure about NFR. Thinking he may be in the dark as we are considering he thought the Shazam tags initially could have been real. I think we are all just speculating at this point! Anyways have fun with it lol. Hopefully we get concrete info soon!

He has not heard nfr. This album is locked behind a fucking vault or something

He has not heard nfr. This album is locked behind a fucking vault or something

I agree.

Can you please delete this pic of me? My hair looks a bit oily.

:toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I'm- did he really think I was being serious :toofunny:

If this is about the cinnamon thing: I was literally going to say “wow that joke flew right over his head surely someone has to realize it’s a fuckin joke” but then I saw how others thought it was someone being serious too & I decided to put myself in a coma.

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Its not that hard to believe..are ya'll forgetting she lit rally changed the title of young and in love to "love" because it was too similar to young and beautiful

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Can I just say that with the titles of songs that we have so far, and if they’re real/true, I gotta say that the album reads beautifully. Idk I’m just already so in love with it and the snippets have been so beautiful....she truly about to serve eh.....

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

I feel like she's always premiered songs on Wednesdays, or am i going crazy? Im only saying this cus during the lfl era that was my student night and i remember pre drinking in my room a lot waiting for the premier of lust for life, groupie love and summer bummer before i went out... on a wednesday

Its not that hard to believe..are ya'll forgetting she lit rally changed the title of young and in love to "love" because it was too similar to young and beautiful

didn't she say she changed it because the song wasn't about specifically being young and in love, but just generally in love 

qfrWuBl.png

didn't she say she changed it because the song wasn't about specifically being young and in love, but just generally in love 

allegedly

off topic but why weren't there any gay couple in the love mv :creep:

cus not everything has to be about gays to avoid homophobia