Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Guys, don’t be psychotic again. When albums are submitted to Shazam the songs appear in numerical order in terms of their ID (the number in the link). These songs are so randomly spaced out in terms of numbers means they’ve not been submitted officially or recognised with incorrect information. The fact this song is tagged under NFR with an ! is wrong. We know the album doesn’t have an ! due to already having the official link where the the pre-order/album will be linked to. So calm down, take your meds and stop grasping at straws. Seeing as an official link is sat there waiting we know we’ll be getting info in a few days. Stop making this forum a knock-off mental institute.

except lana doesnt have the range to return to the lizzy sound

woah she did it once she can do it again

giphy.gif

I'm going to speak NFR as a double album into existence.

Eclipse says Love Song isn't titled Love Song

https://twitter.com/ultrasubversive/status/1156258488164769793

Eclipse doesn't know what a joke is, but calling someone of this forum 'stupid'.... i think the only one who is stupid is him.

https://twitter.com/ultrasubversive/status/1156257556693757953

Since when does she care about confusion tho lol

She has like 10 songs with the word love in the title and two of them on one album yall hear summ? 

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

The way his brain works amazes me. Yeah Lana would never have two songs starting with Love, that's impossible! It's not like Love was originally titled Young and In Love when she already had Young and Beautiful released. Love Song must be fake!!!!!!!!!

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

IN YOUR CAR LOVE SONG WHATEVER ITS CALLED ITS FINALLY CUMMING MY BABY IS FINALLY HERE SJMDKDKFKFKL

which is more than @@salvatore can say about.. whats her name? yo- yosem- titty- meteor... sumn

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

The way his brain works amazes me. Yeah Lana would never have two songs starting with Love, that's impossible! It's not like Love was originally titled Young and In Love when she already had Young and Beautiful released. Love Song must be fake!!!!!!!!!

People are being stupid here though, that’s facts. None of this Shazam stuff is official, yet people are spraying their walls with cum in excitement over it. It’s ridiculous. I get it, Lana has literally bird boxed us through this entire era, but going off of sketchy info and then attacking others about it is just ridiculous and psychotic.

All jokes aside, I kinda don't want to believe any song title or tracklist until 100% confirmed by Lana and I can physically see the tracklist written out on the back of my vinyl cover (which will be forest green btw) 

People are being stupid here though, that’s facts. None of this Shazam stuff is official, yet people are spraying their walls with cum in excitement over it. It’s ridiculous. I get it, Lana has literally bird boxed us through this entire era, but going off of sketchy info and then attacking others about it is just ridiculous and psychotic.

Let people be excited though? How does that affects anyone? We've been starving for news for months now, it's normal for people to get excited when this kind of things happen. There's no harm in people believing Shazam or whataver :rip: everything will be announced soon after all and this will all be over, but until then let people be excited, it's fun!

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains