Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I got an ATRL acc but I can't stand half the people on it, they're so unnecessarily bitchy 

Anyways maybe tomorrow some new info might arise. Only 1 more day left until were officially in August :makeup:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

So as soon as I got into my car a cover of Cinnamon Girl by Type O Negative played, TITLE CONFIRMED

Type O Negative collab confirmed using archived Peter Steele voice clips. Yummy taste mama

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

The amount of brain cells lacking from ATRL users is the reason the site loads so slow

ok seriously it never loads.. why is that.. they gotta get better servers

I mean, did he lie? Half of the posts in this very thread support his case.

I mean it periodically turns into a Circus of shitposting and circle jerks but I’m pretty sure we’re all just dicking around. We’re not dumb

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Type O Negative collab confirmed using archived Peter Steele voice clips. Yummy taste mama

And the single cover will be Lana photoshopped into his Playboy shoot (you know which one I mean) :brows:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven