Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

lets remember its been almost a year since mariners apartment complex

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

And the single cover will be Lana photoshopped into his Playboy shoot (you know which one I mean) :brows:

You bet ur little butthole I know which one :creep:

NFR featuring taste :hooker:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

wouldnt she announce a song a week before releasing? like we rly arent gonna get shit this week. MAYBE pre order but i assume we would get single/singles with the pre order

I mean it periodically turns into a Circus of shitposting and circle jerks but I’m pretty sure we’re all just dicking around. We’re not dumb

Well there’s always exceptions!

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Everytime I went to nap, Lana would announce or something would happen, but not this time... Should I put myself in a coma? 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Didn't she change the title simply because Love leaked super early?  :creep:

Forgot how I knew this, but at the time me and some friends were intent on taking some of the posters, which ended up being a great big fail, just got like a third of one, but anyway, it was titled YAIL, Young and In Love, and she specified that she changed the title to Love instead, bc it better encapsulated what the song was about, rather than the situational kind of definition of being in youth and love, when she meant for it to be for all ages, nd the general concept of it 

UV/Honeymoon

In this thread

In this thread

In NFR pre-release

We are clowns

We go slow we go slow we go so slow

We don't move

I don't believe, Lana, in the place you take us

Makin' us anxious of this fuckin' mess

In this thread we are clowns

And we'll just never win

off topic but @@Terrence Loves Me and @ i love you guys

maybe you don't remember me but i recognize you both when we were in the LFL pre release days :creep:

and HM too if im not mistaken  :ohno: 

Everytime I went to nap, Lana would announce or something would happen, but not this time... Should I put myself in a coma? 

i'd give a help if you need to

:smile3:

Has anybody checked radio show websites (Annie Mac, Zane Lowe, etc) to see if Lana has a scheduled time hidden in there somewhere? Or if there is a spot that has a placeholder within the next couple weeks? 

its so funny that we're always depending on ourselves to find the latest updates

lana taught me how to be an independent woman :creep:

:smile3:

you guys im gunna miss our shitty talks when the album is out

i mean its the best thing about every pre album

It’s cool but I know I won’t because this one’s definitely way too long and I know I’d sacrifice every one of you to finally listen to this damn album

giphy.gif

only lana would have tracks called Venice Bitch and California on the same album

I can’t wait to get the deluxe edition featuring a cover of California Gurls ft. skirtsandsuits!

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif