Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

which is bs since I don't think there is any SG track with IYCs lyrics.

wow no one knows how to take jokes in here!

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

me too. i have hope that we’re getting something friday and it’s a dangerous thing...

i'm sure we're not getting preorder this soon but i hope for the lead single. or MAC, VB, Hope already count as them?

giphy.gif

what are the chances that lana wouldn’t release anything this friday cuz ariana grande is releasing a new song...? i’m worried that might cause her to not do anything this week.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

what are the chances that lana wouldn’t release anything this friday cuz ariana grande is releasing a new song...? i’m worried that might cause her to not do anything this week.

Watch Lana promote Ari’s song on instagram

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

lana probs wouldnt crack top 5 anyways so ari isnt rly her competition

She could release this Thursday instead. It's not like the day matters cause she's never gonna be n°1 on the Billboard chart or whatever it is. And if she just puts out a pre-order, it matters even less. She could still do it on Friday

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

like lana cares for this type of stuff... she literally released MAC and VB (and hope?) on wednesdays :rip:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Fucking phew. So relieved and glad Love song is not being scrapped. The title, yeah it's a little generic but honestly it's pretty cute and I don't mind it that much. What actually interests me is that we're all gonna hear this masterpiece in less than a month :legend:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***