Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

lana looked at lb and said let's literally give the gays everything they want LMAOOO

man can you believe my dumbass officially has bought seven copies of this album

Legends supporting legends!

giphy.gif

um..,..........I love the second cover, idc idc (and I do graphic design for a living...oops)

I love the font for this cover. It's more retro to me. I feel like the comic book style font cheapened the original cover tbh

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i thought the UO cover was a joke at first lol

i think its fine except for the font ?? and yeah i dont think the witchy theme fits with the tracks

tumblr_nvnya6aodO1qhacioo1_500.gif

lana looked at lb and said let's literally give the gays everything they want LMAOOO

Wow I wish I could too but I'm a broke student so one CD and one vinyl will do it for now lmao

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

imagine having the money...........................  :toofunny:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I have a theory

Ya'll remember during LFL when Lana was in that white dress with the black boots? And she supposedly had a broomstick and Chuck was with her and they were filming something? Well what if it's recycled footage for this era's videos? Hence the witchy aesthetics in the NFR album trailer and UO cover? Just a thought. We all know Lana is eco friendly when it comes to music videos :hooker:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

We got a green vinyl, a lime one, a blue one, a light blue one, a pink one, everybody should be happy at this point

Wait where’s the light blue one?

We got a green vinyl, a lime one, a blue one, a light blue one, a pink one, everybody should be happy at this point

Hold on, aren't these colors the same? I thought the only colors for the vinyls are lime green, translucent blue and pink?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

nope, they never do.

if you've never seen an UO release before, when it's limited they'll all be sold out by the end of the month and you can only get them from the US. shipping and imports are horrendous too, so it's kind of difficult to get unless u have money. they only increase in value as well after release, which is a pain in the ass.

now is basically your easiest shot at getting it.

Thank you. I'm gonna have to sit this one out and just hope future me has money to burn  :hoe:

locals only

Wait where’s the light blue one?

Ben really saved us after all :rip:

Also, what are the green and light blue vinyls you guys are talking about? I only see the two pink versions on UO

green vinyl is on her site, blue vinyl is australian / fnac / hmv exclusive - look at those retailers!

LUV THE URBAN OUTFITTERS COVER.................................................................

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

Thank you. I'm gonna have to sit this one out and just hope future me has money to burn  :hoe:

if you're going to wait it out i suggest when you do buy it try and find it on discogs - they tend to be more reasonable with discography releases compared to ebay and depop. a lot of the people on discogs that have exclusive pieces don't tend to be fans, they tend to be collectors / stores so they don't hike the prices as badly - and you'll be more likely to be able to get it from in EU.

green vinyl is on her site, blue vinyl is australian / fnac / hmv exclusive - look at those retailers!

I bought the blue and I see the lime green on her site, but they mentioned another darker green and a light blue? What are those

Said no one

:lmao:

I also don't get the whole witchy behavior for NFR. It doesn't fit at all, it's so random  :deadbanana:

I don't think it's witchy. Rather mediation / whatever baddie way to channel energies

I have a theory

Ya'll remember during LFL when Lana was in that white dress with the black boots? And she supposedly had a broomstick and Chuck was with her and they were filming something? Well what if it's recycled footage for this era's videos? Hence the witchy aesthetics in the NFR album trailer and UO cover? Just a thought. We all know Lana is eco friendly when it comes to music videos :hooker:

Nah, I remember that Alex (or Ashley or Chuck?) shared videos on their instagram story when they all went to that place to take pictures. Don't remember what the place was called though.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I bought the blue and I see the lime green on her site, but they mentioned another darker green and a light blue? What are those

i've not seen that so i think they just meant the lime green and blue? cause i'm so knee deep on this bullshit i would have seen it by now.

lanaismpoland on twitter has been posting all the releases as they come out so check there!