Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Philly or close to it? I'm going to the Marina, Melanie, and King Princess shows in Philly!

i’m near hershey. it’s like a 1hr 30 min drive to philly. and i really wanted to see marina and melanie but i’m broke. :/

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

I predict Fantano will give the album a 7. I cant see it being a lower score than LFL which got a 6 but he has said he's pretty much indifferent towards Doin Time, Venice Bitch and Hope. He only really enjoyed MAC.

He just cares for his reputation

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

so....anyone figured out how "into the blue" has any reference to NFR?

Hmm... well there’s the lyric we heard from the NFR snippet, “‘Cause you’re just a man, it’s just what you do. Your head in your hands as you color me blue.” The references to the ocean in MAC, “You’re lost at sea then I’ll command your boat to me again” + “Catch a wave and take in the sweetness. Think about it, the darkness, the deepness. All the things that make me who I am.” In VB she says, “Give me Hallmark. One dream, one life, one lover. Paint me happy in blue”. And those are the first 3 tracks... wow she really made a cohesive tracklist this time...

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i’m near hershey. it’s like a 1hr 30 min drive to philly. and i really wanted to see marina and melanie but i’m broke. :/

ooo i love hershey! there's a train station nearish to hershey that has trains that go to philly.

giphy.gif

I think I'm blind now. Thanks

You're very welcome

photo-49516.jpg?_r=1561708960

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Someone post a screengrab if the UO exclusive it won’t load for me I bet I’ll love it

I'm

The pink vinyl tho

I suppose it's the first cover Ben didn't like and I thank him a lot

Suddenly we thank and worship Ben 

Never mind, spare everyone’s eyes. She did that cover to try and piss us all off. Jesus it’s bad

the pink vinyl is so cute but the cover is literally a bad joke :facepalm:

what happens this era? the green and the pink vinyl are great but those covers :toofunny:

I love the actual album cover. It's better than Honeymoon and LFL's dull artwork