Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

It's gonna leak ... it takes one person on the entire planet to get their hands on a physical copy and rip it for the masses. It's basically inevitable that someone's gonna do it.

Well, her team did really well keeping HM and LFL from leaking before the NZ release.

Well, her team did really well keeping HM and LFL from leaking before the NZ release.

LFL leaked on vk before the NZ release though, but it was just two days before I think. 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

It's gonna leak ... it takes one person on the entire planet to get their hands on a physical copy and rip it for the masses. It's basically inevitable that someone's gonna do it.

what did they say is gonna leak

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

I think she feels lost and hopeless and she needed to put those feelings into a song because that's how she expresses herself. and Looking for America shows that. it shows her feeling helpless and i think that's genuinely how she is feeling. but it's obvious she has only a surface level of understanding about racism, homophobia, misogyny, classism or any oppression or hate. her decades worth of music and being in the public eye speaks for itself. i remember that one time some guy on here tried telling us how she isn't submissive and his only evidence was Live or Die lyrics. you could write a book on her ignorance

Lana grew up rich and even now as a celeb, she lives in a gate-kept society. Not to shit on her, but jumping to capitalize on mass shootings by releasing a Woke Song is such poor taste.

Sitting in her ivory tower like 'oh these poor poor kids :'(c. Here's a cute song.' Unless she's donating those proceeds, it just shows how greedy celebs are.

Does anyone here have a download link to Looking for America?

No, but...sometimes things happen if you wish on a star (and also Google it and limit the results to today, then click the first one you see in Russian)

I can't imagine two more different songs dropping at the same time, which is just coincidence but giving me major tonal whiplash listening to them back to back!  :O We stan a Queen with many sides to her.  :smokes2:  :blush:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

No, but...sometimes things happen if you wish on a star (and also Google it and limit the results to today, then click the first one you see in Russian)

LMFAO ME

Ben used to follow me on my Lana’s fan account on Twitter and he was accusing me of leaking love ☠

I didn’t know he had a Twitter lmao

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif