Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

just found out this guy that i’ve been going out with the past few weeks is in a two year relationship... lona please give me norman title track :rollin:

play The Other Woman and you'll feel alright

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

yea, if I was in her place, I would feel defeated  :defeated: with my stuff always leaking. it makes me wonder if she'll get fed up and stop releasing music

Mm honestly no, that seems too disproportionate for her to do. I mean, she released all these covers and a bonus track bc she wanted to, unreleased material etc. I think it's just that when it crosses business, u have so much more to think about, and u just can't let urself get fucked over bc consequences 

Maybe i'm being silly, but I think that'll be a long time from now if anything, she's got such a way of words I don't think she'll be stopping anytime soon. The gays breathing down her neck'll probably simmer down, down the years nd we'll see lol 

UV/Honeymoon

one time i was the other woman in this one situation and i played that song and i was like... oh. i feel awful now. thanks lana 

Same, I can rarely listen to that song anymore  :crai:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread also known as Homewreckers Convention a9d5oWs.gif

where the in the fuck is the double video

In the same pen drive she keeps the videos for Sad Girl, Dark Paradise and Doin' Time a9d5oWs.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

So do we really have an extended version of Hope coming or no? This question is of utmost importance

teachers_32.gif

there was a time length somewhere. it was like 40 more seconds or something but she chose the worst song to extend

i want venice bitch (extended)

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

there was a time length somewhere. it was like 40 more seconds or something but she chose the worst song to extend

i want venice bitch (extended)

aw imagine if the song transitions into a lighter mood and interpolates the melody of roses bloom for you. a concept.