Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

there was a time length somewhere. it was like 40 more seconds or something but she chose the worst song to extend

i want venice bitch (extended)

I kinda hope this also means she added more stuff to the production like strings and that tbh.

The song is a cute gal lyrically but I can't stand the fact that it almost sounds like those acapella demos she made certain years ago :oprah3:

I love being so delusional

But I mean, she changed the production on HTD, so who knows...

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I kinda hope this also means she added more stuff to the production like strings and that tbh.

The song is a cute gal lyrically but I can't stand the fact that it almost sounds like those acapella demos she made certain years ago :oprah3:

I love being so delusional

But I mean, she changed the production on HTD, so who knows...

I would like to hope so too but the snippet sounds the same. Plus I remember her and/or Jack saying that they were so proud of how Hope sounded since it was recorded in one take at night or something. That plus her saying how important the track is to her means I don't think it'll be touched.

UNLESS European audiences get to a total work over. THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!

3lfQEhw.png

all jokes aside, where the poetry book lol

she probably got tired of it or tired of the whole process or releasing it and gave everything to noodle boy  :oprah3: that selfish brat

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

i want venice bitch (extended)

Me too. The dream  :flutter:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Imagine if Lana released an extended version of Venice Bitch just like New Order did for Elegia  :oprah3: 17 minutes of pure bliss

i loooove venice bitch but she's just not that good to where there should be 15+ minutes. The current version is perfect as it is

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Imagine if Lana actually already released the book under a different name.... I mean, Lana Del Rey isn’t even her name, so...

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Imagine if Lana actually already released the book under a different name.... I mean, Lana Del Rey isn’t even her name, so...

she could bring May Jailer back!

giphy.gif

That's exactly what I thought... it would probably be "Elizabeth Grant, Violets bent backwards over the grass" (or whatever it`s called)