Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Maybe she got tips from her friend Marina, who's last album also didn't leak

Not to be crass but... was anyone checking for it enough to want a leak  :toofunny: I'm glad NFR is a close follow up to L4L, I can't imagine if it were a 4 year wait

After all the effort Lana put in to keep the album under lock and key for the year, I really hope the album doesn’t leak. Imagine making sure your album is safe for the first time ever and it still getting out. I can’t imagine the toll it takes on Lana with each album cycle knowing your fans don’t even respect you enough to let you have a proper album release on your own terms. I’m actually really proud of her for being able to avoid leaks this round and imagine how happy she’d be if this time it really doesn’t leak. I just can’t imagine wanting to ruin someone’s hard work like that, even out of impatience or spite or anything. I just really hope she’s able to have a regular album cycle without leaks this one time.

I can just picture her weeping inconsolably, shedding a tear for every single download of her leaked album, while Pretty When You Cry plays on repeat.

1 like = 1 prayer :crai:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Getting a mental health assessment today so that Lana knows this is SERIOUS and needs to drop Happiness is a butterfly

i saw 3 big beautiful monarch butterflies this week on different days and the third time i said "maybe...maybe this is a sign. i'm gonna be okay, happiness is coming" and then my grandma said "what the fuck are you talking about?"

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

i saw 3 big beautiful massive cocks this week on different days and the third time i said "maybe...maybe this is a sign. i'm gonna be okay, happiness is cumming" and then my grandma said "what the fuck are you talking about?"

Almost all albums leak nowadays. Lana is a huge artist with an obsessed - I mean loyal fanbase. A leak may be a bummer for her but it won't hurt her sales, charting whatever.

Sales aren’t the part that matters about a leak. I’m sure Lana’s not too concerned with any drops in sales either. She knows people begging for leaks and listening to them are also buying a bunch of copies. It’s about respect and consent. She deserves to release her art on her own terms, especially with her clearly trying to avoid leaks at all costs this round.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Almost all albums leak nowadays. Lana is a huge artist with an obsessed - I mean loyal fanbase. A leak may be a bummer for her but it won't hurt her sales, charting whatever.

We’ve all preordered it anyway in digital, CD,USB, cassette, vinyl, and streamed. Does Lana really have the audacity to scold us? We laid down our coins bitch.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

We’ve all preordered it anyway in digital, CD,USB, cassette, vinyl, and streamed. Does Lana really have the audacity to scold us? We laid down our coins bitch.

Right? The cupcakes can calm down, we had a pretty horrible rollout full of lies and a lack of transparency. Lana, Jack and crew will survive a slightly early leak lmao. 

I assumed she was alluding to Venice Beach in California 

thank u guys for helping me out :flutter:

i have another question and sorry if its hella dumb :creep:

when she says " oh god i miss you on my lips"

does she mean she wants to tell him she misses him

or she miss kissing him?

please i need an answer asap

:smile3:

Am I the only one not really feeling HTD or Bartender? Neither sound very interesting imo. But California, TNBAR, TG, CG>>>>>

i only played the Bartender snippet 3 times, but i don't remember any of the words or how it went, like i remember absolutely nothing about it so it wasn't interesting enough to stay in my memory

and how to disappear beats suck and are just awful i can't stand it

thank u guys for helping me out :flutter:

i have another question and sorry if its hella dumb :creep:

when she says " oh god i miss you on my lips"

does she mean she wants to tell him she misses him

or she miss kissing him?

please i need an answer asap

she misses kissing him.