Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

sorry, i know this keeps getting asked... but the link i had been using is dead now .... anyone have a NFR song previews link handy?  it's been a few days since I've heard them, and I'm jonesing.

26vMNDz.gif

it's tough to pinpoint exactly who is the «guy» in her albums. The feelings of the songs are genuine, but I think she likes to play with the guys who are «described» in them (the guy in one song could actually refer to two or three boyfriends she had in her past, I think). However, I think the writing of NFR sure had some moments or feelings that were inspired by Chase.

that could be true. I thought john in HTD was Jonathan Wilson though

sorry, i know this keeps getting asked... but the link i had been using is dead now .... anyone have a NFR song previews link handy?  it's been a few days since I've heard them, and I'm jonesing.

I made a quick album preview video with snippets for those who missed them.

https://vidoza.net/embed-yljt2anewq61.html

I wonder if we’re getting anymore singles before release? It’d be weird to never hear the title track until the album release tbh :(

I mean, do we really need it? She released two new tracks last week and we already heard enough songs off the album. Plus we have the album snippets as well. 

Anyway I'm gonna continue with my shit...

PreEeEe-cum in my teeth

From your cock

You're slapping me 

All the thrusts that you did

In-out, out and in

To keep fucked

Till my wit's end

I try to push it out

But you just find your way back in

:hooker:

(Sorry for hurting someone's feelings, hennies)

lets hope this album brings back the fade ins between certain tracks like honeymoon had

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

okay guys i like bartender but i was just thinking about it and tf does this mean?!:

Photo free exits from baby's bedside'Cause they don't yet know what car I drive

any thoughts? 

leaving her secret lovers house and taking an exit without paparazzi catching her because they dont know what car shes in

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

If she releases one or both of the new videos in the next three weeks, we’ll have one or two more new songs before the NFR release l, and I don’t think LDR wants to do that, especially as we already have four complete tracks. But as we know from this era, anything is possible.

Sales aren’t the part that matters about a leak. I’m sure Lana’s not too concerned with any drops in sales either. She knows people begging for leaks and listening to them are also buying a bunch of copies. It’s about respect and consent. She deserves to release her art on her own terms, especially with her clearly trying to avoid leaks at all costs this round.

Of course, a leak is never what the artist wants and I did not mean to encourage them (although I guess at this point I would be hungry enough for this album to instantly listen to one).

I just think that at this point it would not be the worst thing that could happen to her because the whole album is already wrapped up and finished, close to it's release and unlike for smaller artists the financial damage a leak would do would probably not be too harmful for Lana.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I haven’t listened to the snippets and you all are hyping the songs up so much and quoting all these new lyrics lines and it just makes me so excited to hear the album! And it’s only 18 days left aaaaahhhebwhjsbsnsn!!! :crying:

Stay strong boo I gave in and listened and I absolutely love almost every song. Seriously we’re in for such a treat and the wait will be 100000% worth it!!!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

lets hope this album brings back the fade ins between certain tracks like honeymoon had

Yesyesyes!! Gapless albums are my favorite

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole