Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

thank u guys for helping me out :flutter:

i have another question and sorry if its hella dumb :creep:

when she says " oh god i miss you on my lips"

does she mean she wants to tell him she misses him

or she miss kissing him?

please i need an answer asap

It could also be a reference to seminal fluid, as in the 2003 Blondie song, ‘Good Boys,’ which has lyrics that go, “You got me on your face/a big disgrace.”

It could also be a reference to seminal fluid, as in the 2003 Blondie song, ‘Good Boys,’ which has lyrics that go, “You got me on your face/a big disgrace.”

wait thats interesting but i didn't get the meaning behind it!

:smile3:

Could the album be about Chase and the different stages of their relationship, with the exception of Hope and Doin' Time maybe?

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Could the album be about Chase and the different stages of their relationship, with the exception of Hope and Doin' Time maybe?

venice bitch (you write, I tour) he's not a writer

and MAC was about one of her ex's as what she said before 

wait thats interesting but i didn't get the meaning behind it!

I don’t know what the larger meaning or context might be, but when a person with a male lover they’re really into reflects on the man they’re missing, I think that that is something they miss, if we’re really honest about it and not being too old maid-ish or queasy.

it's tough to pinpoint exactly who is the «guy» in her albums. The feelings of the songs are genuine, but I think she likes to play with the guys who are «described» in them (the guy in one song could actually refer to two or three boyfriends she had in her past, I think). However, I think the writing of NFR sure had some moments or feelings that were inspired by Chase. 

venice bitch (you write, I tour) he's not a writer

and MAC was about one of her ex's as what she said before

She never specified who MAC was about but ok let's put this one aside too.

For VB, it's just a story telling, the lyrics don't have to be accurate. She's vegan right? So she shouldn't dream in leather either. That still leaves us with a bunch of songs that could be about him

~?~

For VB, it's just a story telling, the lyrics don't have to be accurate. She's vegan right? So she shouldn't dream in leather either. That still leaves us with a bunch of songs that could be about him

she never??? you should google it then to make sure 

or wait lemme do it for you

here it is

However, when BBC Radio’s Annie Mac interviewed Lana immediately after premiering the single, Del Rey made it clear that this song was not about her relationship with the public eye, but rather an experience she had on a personal level. Del Rey recalls how she had talked to “a man she was seeing” who said that they were “both really similar, both really messed up” and Lana thought that was “the saddest thing she’d ever heard”. And she remembers telling this guy “I’m actually doing pretty good”. Del Rey goes on to say that she wrote this song because she’s often had to take on the role as the “brighter light”. 

and that was before she was dating chase, she was dating  the assumed Joe when she had that interview as far as what i remember

she never??? you should google it then to make sure 

or wait lemme do it for you

here it is

However, when BBC Radio’s Annie Mac interviewed Lana immediately after premiering the single, Del Rey made it clear that this song was not about her relationship with the public eye, but rather an experience she had on a personal level. Del Rey recalls how she had talked to “a man she was seeing” who said that they were “both really similar, both really messed up” and Lana thought that was “the saddest thing she’d ever heard”. And she remembers telling this guy “I’m actually doing pretty good”. Del Rey goes on to say that she wrote this song because she’s often had to take on the role as the “brighter light”. [/size]

and that was before she was dating chase, she was dating  the assumed Joe when she had that interview as far as what i remember[/size]

Thank you for the precision! I only knew it was about a guy she was seeing but didn't know it was some time ago.

~?~

Sis she eats steak burritos

and she never stopped wearing fur & leather let's be real here lmao

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Faux fur exist girl. Plus the last time I saw her wear "fur" it was like in 2013

~?~

i don't believe she's a vegan, i just cant lol

im not vegan neither so honestly its not a big deal for me but some people really want her to be one