Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

has anyone else heard the radio version of doin time? there’s new vocals at the end of the song !!

do you have a link to a recording of it or something?

giphy.gif

has anyone else heard the radio version of doin time? there’s new vocals at the end of the song !!

The only radio edit I heard of, is just the clean radio edit, while I heard no change at the end I did caught new backing vocals instead of the word "shit".

https://umusic.app.box.com/s/6lbjpj7fhoo0vk71b5lpbx7vs6mawnqk

8nl2OpX.png

you sure it wasnt, i dont know, the next song?

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

Extended versions of hope AND Doin’ Time? Looks like I spoke exclusive content into existence yet again u gaystenor.gif?itemid=12336465

Can you speak into existence the release of Yosemite and the old version of How to Disappear?

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

the apple thing

How do we know there is an old version of HTD?

I was referring to the version she teased on Insta back in October:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoikIXvgXUL/?igshid=j4ma9e99k6jo

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

y'all better stop with wanting it to leak, it's only 18 days left y'all can wait

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m