Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

no

so anyways, the album dropping right before the summer ending feels so perfect like it really feels like the perfect soundtrack for the transition from summer to autumn

this is exactly how i felt about venice bitch

honestly, the wait hasn't been bad at all and i'm glad venice bitch (and mariners, but come on) got to have the spotlight for a year. she knew what she gave us  :byeh8rs:

and now NFR is about to do it too  :byeh8rs:

Can you speak into existence the release of Yosemite and the old version of How to Disappear?

You mean the basic piano demo? We pretty much already got a version of it with the Apple event

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

anyways, leaks are unpreventable. nobody should complain about leaks anymore because it's inevitable. i'm sure Lana herself even knows it!

the sticky fingered gays will never be tired of giving a quick bj to the acne infested, minimum wage, target employee just so they can post a picture/snippet of them listening to the album because they can't wait 24 hours and so they can feel exclusive. :toofunny:

I'd give a bj to the acne infested minimum wage Target employee to get to feel exclusive too tbh

giphy.gif

Come on, guys!

We waited that long, we can hold on a little longer, especially since she released two non-NFR songs last week and they are fucking great. I want her to get all the coins she deserves. (I’m gonna get so much slander for this post lol)

omg can’t wait for the x rated live versions :toofunny:

Ooooh be my once in a lifetime

Squirting on your chest :cumming:

In my party dress :brows:

I’m a fucking mess but I-

Fuck me fuck me fuck me honey :cumming:

Be the first who ever did

Joe FUCKED me down at the training yard... :hoe:

I screamed

Happiness is a big dick

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

After all the effort Lana put in to keep the album under lock and key for the year, I really hope the album doesn’t leak. Imagine making sure your album is safe for the first time ever and it still getting out. I can’t imagine the toll it takes on Lana with each album cycle knowing your fans don’t even respect you enough to let you have a proper album release on your own terms. I’m actually really proud of her for being able to avoid leaks this round and imagine how happy she’d be if this time it really doesn’t leak. I just can’t imagine wanting to ruin someone’s hard work like that, even out of impatience or spite or anything. I just really hope she’s able to have a regular album cycle without leaks this one time.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Even if it does leak people really shouldn't feel bad about listening if they're going to buy it anyways (especially multiple versions). Leaks of any popular artist are not preventable - pretty much every album leaks a day to a week and in other cases much earlier than the release date. I'm sure Lana and her team are expecting an Aug 20-29 leak at some point and aren't too worried about it. The fact the physical copies are backstocked in thousands upon thousands of stores means at least one is going to accidentally (or not) put it out early. Does anyone remember how/why LFL leaked? 

After all the effort Lana put in to keep the album under lock and key for the year, I really hope the album doesn’t leak. Imagine making sure your album is safe for the first time ever and it still getting out. I can’t imagine the toll it takes on Lana with each album cycle knowing your fans don’t even respect you enough to let you have a proper album release on your own terms. I’m actually really proud of her for being able to avoid leaks this round and imagine how happy she’d be if this time it really doesn’t leak. I just can’t imagine wanting to ruin someone’s hard work like that, even out of impatience or spite or anything. I just really hope she’s able to have a regular album cycle without leaks this one time.

I doubt she is this dramatic about it. 

same... if we managed to survive these past 10 months we can wait 18 more days. it would be so nice if we had a perfect release this time, exactly the way she wanted it. even if it DOES leak i hope it will be only a few days before the actual release so it won't be that tempting for me to listen to the leaked version.

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it