Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Regarding Bartender

Do you think it's entirely fictional that she was seeing a waiter? Or maybe it's a metaphor? I haven't made up my mind about it yet I just wanna hear some headcanons :teehee:

bartender can also mean someone who babysits or watches over someone whos going thru a hard time which makes me immediately think of barrie since lana and his relationship turned into her taking care of him because of his mental health (which also could explain the goddamn man child line) and the lyrics seem to be talking about how she's avoiding the paparazzi to go spend time with her lover so she wanted to keep their relationship out of the media since it was so personal to her and their breakup was kind of a big deal

i love you, but you don't understand me.

WTH why were they banned? I loved @movebaby’s posts! I swear, I’ve read worse things posted by other members and they got a slap on the wrist. What did they do to get banned?

Btw, I completely understand where you’re coming from @LanaFlowers. What makes it extremely bittersweet in my case though is the music quality has won me over to get the album. It truly makes sad that this album gave me what I wanted for LFL = a different producer to push and inspire her, a cohesive tracklist, an album cover matching what I had envisioned when I listened to the songs, the playful and interesting vocals to come back from previous albums... And all that has become background noise to the unprofessionalism from her team and her lack of enthusiasm for this project. Yes, she made a double music video, but what happened to the “video projects” that were done with Chuck? And those videos have been delayed too. Did we forget the recycled footage with MAC and VB? The conflicting information? The recent autograph card they’re selling for this album (it’s sketchy, let’s be honest)? Even Jack wasn’t up to date with changes being made. It really crushes my mood thinking of all that, but alas... I just want the damn album in HQ and be done with it.

I'm honestly done expecting anything from her. Entitlement cured! I don't even care about that double mv. I absolutely loved the trailer. But I can't bring myself to want what it was promising. I can't muster any excitement or actual anticipation. The trailer was pretty much a stand-alone thing to me, like, oh look a nice little video from Lana, cute. I didn't and still don't expect it to actually lead to anything more. I she ends up releasing the double mv, cool, if she doesn't, then I guess that makes the trailer the double mv lol

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I love the theory that the bar-t-t-tender is representing the paparazzi shutter clicks.

can we please start using spoilers bc there’s literally no reason just to be posting this kind of stuff in the pre-release without one.

can we please start using spoilers bc there’s literally no reason just to be posting this kind of stuff in the pre-release without one.

Of all the posts you could choose to quote, you chose one mentioning the title of a song.  :lmao:

I still haven't listened to the album but the fact there's no bridges really bothers me. I wish I didn't know that g3MAy3H.gif

Same. but. I guess for me, whenever I'm just writing lyrics for the fucks of it, usually the songs that don't have bridges are a lot more honest bc I'm too tired to come up w one, and it seems more like, accepting in tone, bc there isn't really that perspective shifting counterpoint to contrast/amplify the track. My opinion at least 

UV/Honeymoon

But it can. Who’s to say people didn’t cancel when they heard it?

Did you listen to those leaks? That shit wouldn't make anyone run to cancel their orders, trust me

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

this leak has really sucked all excitement out of this release for me but i think i was still on the fence anyway when the singles didn't drop and we got no music video, regardless of what the reasoning was. it's a shame but i don't *really* find myself believing what lana says regarding albums or release dates, but she's always kinda been like this. i love her and will continue to support her but i wish her team would act like a team and do what they were hired to do, and that lana would maybe take the things she says more seriously ):

Of all the posts you could choose to quote, you chose one mentioning the title of a song.  :lmao:

it’s a theory for a lyric. people don’t want to see if. if you’re going to breakdown the lyrics of the song go to it’s thread? it’s also, historically, a rule on LB to use spoilers to discuss these things. go talk to a mod if that offends you.

idk how to use spoilers on mobile, just close your eyes x

bitch.. DMNFSDNLKN  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

it’s a theory for a lyric. people don’t want to see if. if you’re going to breakdown the lyrics of the song go to it’s thread? it’s also, historically, a rule on LB to use spoilers to discuss these things. go talk to a mod if that offends you.

Sweetie, we know the real reason you're still pressed as a NFR vinyl. Stay out of my mentions xx

I just wish people had a little more respect for the people who chose not to hear the leak. A special Spoilers Thread could be a good idea. Remember, it is still the PRE-Release Thread.

???, ?????????

Sweetie, we know the real reason you're still pressed as a NFR vinyl. Stay out of my mentions xx

or just don’t do it? because there’s so many members that can’t go back to this thread now because of this? clampigirl and the others from our gc can’t come onto this thread because people are being inconsiderate. just use a spoiler and stop being so ugly.

I just wish people had a little more respect for the persons who chose not to hear the leak. A special Spoilers Thread could be a good idea. Remember, it is still the PRE-Release Thread.

literally it’s not our fault no one raised you to have self control. to listen to a leak is a choice, don’t spoil it for other people. we have spoilers in our website html for exactly that reason.

or just don’t do it? because there’s so many members that can’t go back to this thread now because of this? clampigirl and the others from our gc can’t come onto this thread because people are being inconsiderate. just use a spoiler and stop being so ugly.

ugly starts with “u” sis, js

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Regarding Bartender

Do you think it's entirely fictional that she was seeing a waiter? Or maybe it's a metaphor? I haven't made up my mind about it yet I just wanna hear some headcanons :teehee:

Honestly it seems almost like a fantasy to me whenever I heard it. It's like Lana is imagining being in this bar at Laurel Canyon and decides to get close with the bartender to ease her loneliness.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven