Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Well, it is fake. There's no assuming going on. It's just a photo she posted. Desperate fans jumped to conclusions (as they usually do) and started saying that this is probably the album cover.  Or they were just joking and making edits out of pure boredom because...it's been really dry lately

it was a joke......... no one's being desperate......... we love people with sense of humor............

omg the cover leaked  :defeated:

oFnLUjD.jpg  

jokes on you my standards are alarmingly low and i actually like this

Maybe she's going to shoot a music video in this random hut she just bought like how she shot HBTB in her Malibu house 

:hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:

she obviously bought the cabin for a music video. TOTALLY here for the aesthetic of a cabin in the woods that's surrounded in polaroid film. but the real question is... what song would the cabin be used for? my guess is Norman Fucking Rockwell. that scares me though because if she just bought it does that mean she's BARELY making another music video for the title track or did she rent it out before or WHAT. but its all speculation, i'm sure by now she has HIAB done with the music video

giphy.gif

it was a joke......... no one's being desperate......... we love people with sense of humor............

Lol, everyone here is a little bit desperate for new info at least. And I said that you guys must've been joking because you were bored. Sorry for saying desperate..didn't think it could be so triggering. I said it jokingly too, you know..

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

If we don't get info around Dec. 5th, then I don't think we'll get any more info until next year.

Eh..the month of December is pretty much all Christmas so I think we actually won't notice her absence. At least I won't. I feel like we could survive, lol. But of course it would be nice for her to finally say something new after a whole month of silence

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Lol, everyone here is a little bit desperate for new info at least. And I said that you guys must've been joking because you were bored. Sorry for saying desperate..didn't think it could be so triggering. I said it jokingly too, you know..

the real thing is i didn't think people would even believe something like that lmao the lack of professionalism in this thread, smh

Kinda hope MAC and VB aren’t on the album just because I wanna hear 2 entirely new songs in their place

This lack of taste literally made me vomit

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Why would they not be on the album? Firstly, she literally announced the album when talking about Venice Bitch, and secondly, she has never in her entire career released a single that wasn't part of an album (unless it was for an entirely different project, like a movie soundtrack). Which is something I love about Lana; random singles that aren't part of an album are the worst.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

norman fucking rockwell if it got a $10+ increase in budget and 50% more care

b7e49268121dff58337c1c69f656925d.jpg

aa6a1483114e2dee6ca79844b0c08264.jpg

7b7be89ef9b8f6dd50a182bf2332abf8.jpg

i hope your hoe ass gets banned for this comment

I mean we already have them in full, studio quality. I’d rather there be two new and mysterious tracks we know nothing about considering we basically know the entire tracklist of NFR at this point :rip:

Edit: Plus, there’s already a few months in between the release of MAC/VB and the album so I want something that sounds fresh at release and not overplayed

I mean we already have them in full, studio quality. I’d rather there be two new and mysterious tracks we know nothing about considering we basically know the entire tracklist of NFR at this point :rip:

Edit: Plus, there’s already a few months in between the release of MAC/VB and the album so I want something that sounds fresh at release and not overplayed

I thought the same thing about Love and LFL, but when I listened to it in the album, it was... different? Idk, it's different to hear the songs in the album context

I thought the same thing about Love and LFL, but when I listened to it in the album, it was... different? Idk, it's different to hear the songs in the album context

That’s true. I just hope she places them next to tracks that actually help explore the themes in MAC/VB instead of just making them the first two tracks of the record lol :defeated:

That’s true. I just hope she places them next to tracks that actually help explore the themes in MAC/VB instead of just making them the first two tracks of the record lol :defeated:

so you basically don't want MAC/VB on the album because you got tired of them

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: