Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I love it too but it's tragically produced jack literally just pulled up the studio and threw some guitar all over and went back to producing taylors shit album. it has next to zero replay value for me and itll be forgotten quickly after the album drops

Rather a song that's forgotten fondly than one like Coachella that is a literal shit stain :rip:

I remember everyone thinking it'd be a psychedelic driven song due to the Woodstock inclusion :rip: 

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

I love it too but it's tragically produced jack literally just pulled up the studio and threw some guitar all over and went back to producing taylors shit album. it has next to zero replay value for me and itll be forgotten quickly after the album drops

This is how we (who don’t care for Coachella) feel about Coachella tbh lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

tumblr_p9nhbjX6xK1tf5bzfo1_400.jpg

goodnight lanaboards

Ah, I see you’re a man of culture as well

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

So can someone confirm that NFR is still up there as one of her best albums?

Seems listening to the production in HQ has got some of you bamboozled

I definitely think so. For me at least, right now, it’s UV > NFR > HM > BTD > AKA > LFL

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Leak The Good Life

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Okay, so what's so hard to believe about someone not liking the beatles just cause lana likes them? 

U thinking they suck, and not accrediting them at all (whether u like their music or not) but frothing over Lana is just ridiculous nonsense. :rip: 

:woot: giphy.gif :woot: