Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

And I don’t disagree with you either. I was agreeing with you in that post.

But you cannot tell me she’s not iconic. She’s stomped on every other female artist in HISTORY on the charts, since the 50s at least. She’s made her mark on our culture. Her music is and will be timeless.

But I never said she is not iconic. She will just not have an album as iconic as The Beatles, which was ur original statement. Then u brought in charts that I don't care about for no reason. :rip:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

How can someone say a song like When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing is BADLY PRODUCED  :lmao:  :toofunny:

okay the intro of that when the guitar gets mixed with the beats is fucking perfection lets not kid ourselves

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

The fact that after the album we still have the ariana grande and miley cyrus collab to go :rip:

i thought asap rocky and playboi carti was random but lana said hold my witch hat!

okay the intro of that when the guitar gets mixed with the beats is fucking perfection lets not kid ourselves

The dip in the bass at 3:00 with the reverb that perfectly fits her voice like omg

How can someone say a song like When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing is BADLY PRODUCED :lmao: :toofunny:

It’s like it wanted to be 23 Beaches and In My Feelings at the same time

Edit:

I’m gonna stop talking about LFL now before I write my 65th essay on why it’s so tragic

I love the production on both, her voice sounds so crisp on both albums, the way she sounds in Cinnamon kills me tho, it’s just such a satisfying listen. Do you guys remember during l4l era when she posted instas of her singing between pieces of paper to give it that specific sound? I wonder if she did any of that for NFR.

How can someone say a song like When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing is BADLY PRODUCED  :lmao:  :toofunny:

Probably the same people who think NFR has Lana's best writing mbK53xg.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

The fact that after the album we still have the ariana grande and miley cyrus collab to go :rip:

i thought asap rocky and playboi carti was random but lana said hold my witch hat!

Well, I think what's :rip: more than anything is that she ditched Brian Wilson but actually has a collab with Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus. :rip:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot: