Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Coachella a top 10 track on her discography and the best song on LFL, whew, and the fact that it was made in just a month :jonny:

out of curiosity, what do you think are her other best tracks

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I guess people don't like trap so they think LFL is bad produced because of the trap base in most of the songs.

Groupie Love and In My Feelings are excellently produced. I've never got the hate for Coachella production. The last part of the song is celestial.

I’m kinda confused. Did the guy who got the CD leak the album or is he just sharing more snippets? Seems like everyone is listening to that extended version of HIADT?

the whole thing leaked but i dont know by whom

Coachella a top 10 track on her discography and the best song on LFL, whew, and the fact that it was made in just a month

The fact that it took a month to make that garageband trash is just tragic.

Whew, Black Sabbath's entire debut ALBUM was recorded in less than a day. WHEW. Beatles debut ALBUM, 13 hours. WHEW. 

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

out of curiosity, what do you think are her other best tracks

My top 5 would be like

american

national anthem

bel air

without you

love/shades of cool

how tasteless am i

summer bummer, love song, groupie love, guns and roses, in my feelings, hope, doin time...

good for you honestly, those seem to be some of the most hated songs on this site

The fact that it took a month to make that garageband trash is just tragic.

Whew, Black Sabbath's entire debut ALBUM was recorded in less than a day. WHEW. Beatles debut ALBUM, 13 hours. WHEW. 

the beatles suck nasty ass 

good for you honestly, those seem to be some of the most hated songs on this site

/s 

Coachella a top 10 track on her discography and the best song on LFL, whew, and the fact that it was made in just a month

The fact that LFA was made in less than a week and it’s better by 1000%.....

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

the beatles suck nasty ass

If it weren’t for the Beatles we wouldn’t have NFR as it is today

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I wonder if it’s true that FIILY demo is a region-specific track like the Hope outro.

Doesn’t make sense for it to be on all physical editions unless it was a pressing error.

Also, there are zero trap beats on this album. It amazes me that the gays here think any pop or trip hop beats are trap. :rip:

The fact that LFA was made in less than a week and it’s better by 1000%.....

I love it too but it's tragically produced jack literally just pulled up the studio and threw some guitar all over and went back to producing taylors shit album. it has next to zero replay value for me and itll be forgotten quickly after the album drops