Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Im not a LFL "stan" tho, but saying LFL's production is bad/worse than NFR is just flat out wrong and anyone who has some knowledge in producing and mastering will know that

this. There's nothing "bad" about LFL production... it's simply much more synthetic and less acoustic. This goes for the mixing as well.

Im not a LFL "stan" tho, but saying LFL's production is bad/worse than NFR is just flat out wrong and anyone who has some knowledge in producing and mastering will know that

music is subjective, i'm not gonna wait for some professional producer to tell me which one is sonically superior, i decide which one i like better on my own 

i'm gonna ignore the LFL slander cause I damn well know y'all gonna switch like f****** once the next album release rolls around. it's a cute album and it will stand the test of time. I'm NOT lying.

ir0KC2x.gif

this. There's nothing "bad" about LFL production... it's simply much more synthetic and less acoustic. This goes for the mixing as well.

Yeah I guess the transition from the cinematic, smooth Honeymoon to the electronic, trap influenced LFL was a bit much for some?

name an album that has better cohesion and production i dare you

I think Woodkid's "The Golden Age" comes close, especially with songs like Run Boy Run and Iron, but I don't think people here like that kind of music tbh lol

Fun fact; he directed the Born To Die music video

i'm gonna ignore the LFL slander cause I damn well know y'all gonna switch like f****** once the next album release rolls around. it's a cute album and it will stand the test of time. I'm NOT lying.

ir0KC2x.gif

this gif is so HQ feels like she's right in front of me lol

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

name an album that has better cohesion and production i dare you

It’s called Ultraviolence and your girl released it 5yrs ago

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Alright,

Name your top 3 artists, excluding Lana. I'm curious what people will say

hmm maybe

Britney Spears

Paramore

Beyoncé

this could probably be moved to a different thread though

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

hmm maybe

Britney Spears

Paramore

Beyoncé