Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Tame Impala

Fleetwood Mac

Pink Floyd

Weird I was listening to those 3 a lot about 2-3 months ago wow weird lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Right now? Atm it’s

Father John Misty

Tyler, The Creator

F&TM

Love Tyler and especially F&TM

Tame Impala

Fleetwood Mac

Pink Floyd

Fleetwood Mac = Iconic

The delusions of Honeymoon and Ultraviolence stans...they're more deluded than Born To Die stans at this point. :lmao:

I'm gonna have so much fun cyberbullying them the next few weeks. :excited:

We're bullying UV stans only

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The way u tried to blame Interscope for the drums on the single version of FIILY when it was Lana who revealed she wanted them on there.  :lmao:

Lana lies and changes her story every few months. Imagine believing her.  :lmao:

If she wanted drums so bad, why didn't she put them on the album version  :lmao:

It's obviously Interscope's doing, like they did with West Coast shitty radio edit.

perhaps if they never existed we would've found the cure of cancer and aids by now

I thought we were over this conversation? You’re wrong, just bc you don’t like them doesn’t mean they’re less iconic. They are. End of discussion.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

some of y'all really gassed up Jack way too much, it's just jack doing rick and dan abuerbach shshdkss shit while adding synthesizers y'all were acting like he's a genius phew 

Edited by hornymoon

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Lana lies and changes her story every few months. Imagine believing her.  :lmao:

If she wanted drums so bad, why didn't she put them on the album version  :lmao:

Are u implying she's a label puppet? The woman that released a 10 minute single?  :lmao:

Make it make sense, delulu  :lmao:

If she didn't want drums why did she officially and PROUDLY release the version with drums, it even got a video, whew, her power  :lmao:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

We're bullying UV stans only

Believing she ever topped UV is strange

giphy.gif

Alright,

Name your top 3 artists, excluding Lana. I'm curious what people will say

That's hard, cause I only hard-stan Lana and Gaga... But I guess...

Lady Gaga

Cloves

Novo Amor

:creep:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

It's obviously Interscope's doing, like they did with West Coast shitty radio edit.

Calling ANYTHING shitty with that Schoolboy Q avi  :lmao:

The jokes write themselves  :lmao:

Believing she ever topped UV is strange

Believing that UV isn't half crap is even more bizarre

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

It really does make me wonder why the CD version is different from the video/single version of FIILY. Since the Apple Music version in my iTunes is the single version

giphy.gif

Are u implying she's a label puppet? The woman that released a 10 minute single?  :lmao:

Make it make sense, delulu  :lmao:

If she didn't want drums why did she officially and PROUDLY release the version with drums, it even got a video, whew, her power  :lmao:

Venice Bitch got zero budget. There was real budget in play with FIILY and The Greatest, that's why.  :lmao:

Venice Bitch got zero budget. There was real budget in play with FIILY and The Greatest, that's why.  :lmao:

And thank GOD the best version of FIILY got the budget. Ugh, Lana's INSTINCT.  :flutter: