Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Can someone pm me the album ??? Ty

oh no she just said the cursed words

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

"Your Girl" is a dark sexy tune. It doesn't fit the mood of this Playlist Sonically.

That idiot is just a troll. The best advice I can give you right now is to ignore them.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

on another note if this is a regional exclusive it is the standard us pressing, at least the picture attached to the leak shows the standard us pressing of the cd.

Looks like the same press for all regions to me? 

Facts

The Billie delay theory makes total sense. They wanted Billie to succeed; and they wanted Lana to add more "pop" to the record to help it sell. So she added Doin' Time and changed FIILY (which is also the last song she wrote for the album— it easily could have been in effort to get a poppier sound). There were probably other problems too, but I wouldn't be surprised if this played into it

And let's not forget that she said last year that How To Disappear was the last song she recorded for the album! 

not about this fandom guilt tripping people for listening to a damn leak lol

So many fans on Twitter are saying how there's no respect for Lana in this fandom. I don't understand how they can say that after their fav songs are unreleased songs. Bicth

And let's not forget that she said last year that How To Disappear was the last song she recorded for the album! 

All the way back in October 2018. U thinking she didn't touch one thing on the album between October 2018 and July 2019 is a cackle in itself.  :lmao:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

https://www.showbiz411.com/2019/08/26/snl-releases-some-hosts-music-acts-for-fall-newcomer-billie-eilish-17-chosen-over-taylor-swift-29-for-season-opener

Getting disrespected like this at this stage of her career is pathetic.

The album was finished for a year and she wasn't allowed to release it.

And some fans here are celebrating and supporting Universal/Interscope bullying her and trying to cheapen her art. :smh:

She needs to find new label or go independent asap! 

The only thing we know for fact is that Interscope were hesitant to fund Ultraviolence, until Paul Epworth came in and said he liked it, from that point I don't think she had a problem with the label? Also, she seemed to be pretty much doing whatever she feels like ever since Honeymoon, which like Ultraviolence, was not meant to be a so called "commercial" album.

She said for Billboard/Annie MAC (can't remember which) that FIILY was last iirc

edit: srry im an idiot i get what ur saying now

So many fans on Twitter are saying how there's no respect for Lana in this fandom. I don't understand how they can say that after their fav songs are unreleased songs. Bicth

But I'm starting to believe it actually affects her streams. Like she lost around 35 streams from only me, only today lol. But honestly I dont care, I needed this album asap

The only thing we know for fact is that Interscope were hesitant to fund Ultraviolence, until Paul Epworth came in and said he liked it, from that point I don't think she had a problem with the label? Also, she seemed to be pretty much doing whatever she feels like ever since Honeymoon, which like Ultraviolence, was not meant to be a so called "commercial" album.

Lana spoke about the freedom she has in her Pitchfork interview in 2017. :flutter:

"I did the same thing with Honeymoon. Everyone around here heard it and was like, “It’s a cool record, but you know it’s not going to be on the radio, right?” And I was like, “Yeah. I told [record executive] Jimmy [iovine] when I signed, ‘If you want to sign me, this is all it’s ever going to be.’” I was just so committed to making music because I believe in what I do."

:flutter:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot: