Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Norman will conquer all the other albums when it comes to acclaim because it's her magnum opus. It's simple as that.

No one will buy into the conspiracy theories that Ultraviolence and Honeymoon are working overtime to come up with.

tenor.gif

U constantly coming after BTD before NFR leaked only to find out Cinnamon Girl, much like Cherry, is a BTD reject, not to mention the random Serial Killer flashback.  :lmao:

Never happened on UV and HM. Not once. tenor.gif

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

My profile rating being so low, guess people hate me  :(:rip:

i still can't get over the album's intro

BTD intro, PD intro, UV intro, HM intro, NFR intro >>>>>>>> LFL intro

I never understood LFL starting with Love tbh

What are y’all doing with the CD version of FIILY? I like it, but it doesn’t compare to the video/digital version. I just stuck it at the end of the album and tagged it as “(Alternate).” ‍¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

i still can't get over the album's intro

BTD intro, PD intro, UV intro, HM intro, NFR intro >>>>>>>> LFL intro

All the intros are perfection mbK53xg.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Lana was never about the lyrics.

She was always about stellar vocal delivery and the beautiful cinematic production.

Take for eg NFR.. I consider it to be the Best Title track in her discovery.(sorry UV sweetie). Its just so tranquil and makes you dream about blue skies and Disney movies.

What are y’all doing with the CD version of FIILY? I like it, but it doesn’t compare to the video/digital version. I just stuck it at the end of the and tagged it as “(Alternate).” ‍¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

It's been deleted. The version Lana chose to add drums to is far superior, and I'm glad she chose to release it that way.  :flutter:

Damn I posted my "review" in the wrong thread. Don't worry, here it is:

So ... I would marry California, have its children, cook its dinner, and wash its clothes.

Cinnamon is the hot pool maintenance guy that I'd have an affair with.

HTD, meanwhile, is that slimy dude at the bar who hasn't been hot since 1986, only drinks Bud Light, had a receding hairline, flaky scalp, tobacco-stained fingernails and eyelash mites. Don't leave your drink unattended whilst he's around, ladies.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Lana was never about the lyrics.

She was always about stellar vocal delivery and the beautiful cinematic production.

Take for eg NFR.. I consider it to be the Best Title track in her discovery.(sorry UV sweetie). Its just so tranquil and makes you dream about blue skies and Disney movies.

My profile rating being so low, guess people hate me  :( :rip:

I never understood LFL starting with Love tbh

i think love is a great opening track for LFL but its just not a very grand or intense opening

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

''but...but..ShE's oNly gEttInG tHiS aCcLaIM cUz ShE's sTarTED sMIliNg MoRe''

The desperation of Honeymoon and Ultraviolence stans is something else. 

tenor.gif

U place faith in critics when Lust for Life is her second highest rated album on Metacritic, a point away from Honeymoon. U are something else indeed, Schoolboy Q stan. tenor.gif

I thought I wouldn't be able to sit through listening to the entirety of Venice Bitch after streaming it so much during this wait, but damn it somehow has me hooked and listening to the whole thing.